Ever wanted to remove something from a photo/video? Now you can. Photo Retouch can make objects disappear as if they were never there.
Very simple to use. Simply paint the items you want removed, and touch run erase.
Make fun pictures/videos, remove unwanted people, remove unsightly pimples, clean up the perfect shot.
Premium Package Subscription
- You can subscribe for large cloud storage space & premium features
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use large cloud storage space & premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. Upgrade the algorithm to improve the inpainting result.
2.Fix the bugs that make crashes.
3.Add the button to delete all recent editing photos/videos.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not the best
When I downloaded this app I expected a cool and fun way to edit photos put this app just makes photos look blurry it makes the photos look worse when I first saw the app’s photo I saw a body cut in have and it looked like it was that way to begin with but when I tried to do that it looked like a big smudge a blob of color in the dead center. If you were to post a picture of before and after the before photo would be 10 times as better than the after result. I am saying this the app is NOT THE BEST .Hope you take my feed back to concentrate and approve that your app is NOT THE BEST.
I can’t lie I was a bit skeptical when downloading this app. I had downloaded 3 apps prior to this one and not one worked. I love this app, its SUPER easy to edit my pictures while on the go [ Im a photographer]. It’s pretty easy to learn how to work with the tools. The only downside is when doing blemish fixes and saving the edited image on my phone it seems to lower the quality of my photo a bit. So that’s something you’d have to see if you’re okay with. Overall great app and worth the try.
If the quality problem got fixed Id give this app a 5 star no questions asked !
Ok so this is just my opinion. But first off if you want to get rid of something in the background you obviously click the retouch button then you highlight what you want to go away then you press go. When I tried that all it did was smear the colors that’s all it did and for me it’s confusing because it didn’t give me a tutorial I’ve looked in settings and it doesn’t give you the option to get a tutorial. I hope you can fix this! So so so sorry if this was really rude!
- Junfeng Li
- 88.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Junfeng
- In-App Purchases
- unlock all features $5.99
- Premium Package-1 Year $13.99
- Premium Package-1 Week $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.