You’re welcome to install this application and if you feel satisfied with it, three options of In-App Purchase are available for you to remove the watermark on the output:
- Pay $5.99 for 3 times of publishing a movie
- Pay $9.99 for 1 month use
- Pay $29.99 for life use
Photo Show - Movie Maker is one of the best home movie making software that you could find on Mac. It gives you the easiest way to make movies with as many photos, videos and songs as you like. You provide photos & videos, while we have the magic to help you make Hollywood-style movies in just a few clicks. Share your favorite moments to YouTube/facebook with family & friends directly from Photo Show - Movie Maker.
● Simple to use, as easy as 1-2-3:
- Drag-n-drop your favorite photos & videos into Timeline
- Preview the movie in full-screen
- Randomly set transition effects for photo/video when added
- One click to publish your movie
● Make stunning home movies
- Choose from 25+ themes effects with matching motion, transitions, layout & background
- Come with 40+ transition effects to make your movies eye-catching
- 2 sound tracks and 2 subtitle tracks to give you more flexibility
- Customize your own Ken Burns effect to make your movies vividly
- Nearly 50 types of subtitle styles available for you to choose from
- Crop your images to focus on the part you like
- Trim the video/audio to remove the portions you don’t like
- Record your own soundtrack as narration
- Adjust the sound volume of your video & audio for output
- Fade-in & fade-out the sound of video & audio
- Rotate your video counter-clockwisely
● Support various media file formats & popular devices
- Add images from Photos & local Pictures folder
- Import photos from facebook/Flickr online & your iPad/iPhone devices
- Support image files with extension as .JPG, .BMP, .PNG, .GIF, .PSD, .TIFF and more
- Support video files with extension as .MP4, .M4V, .MOV, .AVI, .WMV, .AVI, .MTS and more
- Support audio files with extension as .MP3, .M4A, .WAV, .AIFF, .AMR and more
● Share online, on the go and at home with family & friends
- Upload movies directly to YouTubeto share online
- Export movies to Apple TV to watch on the big-screen TV with family
- Publish movies to iPhone/iPad to watch on the go
* Fully compatible with the Mac OS X 10.9 and later
App Support: We cannot respond to your comments and feedback on the Mac App Store. If you have got any questions or suggestions for Ephnic Movie Maker, just feel free to let us know via email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP.
Fix bugs to fully compatible with the latest version of Mac OS.
Ratings and Reviews
HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I paid for the 3 time use and it doesnt not let me upload any of my photo!!!! DO NOT GET NOR PAY ANY MONEY FOR THIS APP. Wish I could get a refund.
First time I’ve ever provided feedback, necessary to improve this product.
This has been a buggy, counter-interuitive app and I have had a bad experience with it.
Unless I’m mistaken, it won’t accept images with date stamps and it’s a huge issue to not be able to adjust the duration of the image, only the theme/transition. I even had images set to 3 seconds in Preferences but many images were inserted at over 5 seconds. It would not pull up images from my desktop even though there was a menu option for it, and I still don’t know what actually happens when you select Synch Duration. Clicking on the settings gear rarely yields results, and sometimes dragging any feature to the timeline makes the timeline ‘black’ out. Other bugs have occured in one sitting.
Even for $6, I feel this app could be strengthened tremendously. Also, it’s not clear to me what “3 times” means (three times to open the program? export a video? what is the detail that I missed here?), so I am more stressed out attempting to finish my work. I suppose since I’m in a hurry to NEVER use this app again, that’s fine, but I was really looking forward to an easy-to-use app to create a musical slideshow for family and friends.
its a good app but could be better
I’m currently using this app to create a slide show video of my sister’s wedding from city hall from all the pictures and videos I took of that day so she can share, cry and laugh about that day. So far it’s letting me put together the pics I have and use some effects to write a note or two as well as have their song play in the background. However, I come to a problem where I cant lower the volume of the music so you can clearly hear them recite their nuptials so I have to cut the song to a certain point, then add the song and cut it again so it can start at the place where I left off ( where the video begins). It works great besides that. If you overlap songs it will force close and prompt an error message saying it is corrupt; its not corrupt- just move the song to prevent it from overlayying and it will work perfectly. I’ve tried other apps that won’t even open. This does eaxctly what I need.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.