Organize your photos and videos into folders and subfolders.
Photo-Sort enables you to:
• Import photos and videos from your device's photo library or from a computer.
• Create albums and nested albums.
• Organize and reorganize your photos, videos, and albums as you wish, using controls such as cut, copy, paste, delete and rename.
• View your photos and videos with a photo viewer and run a slideshow.
• Share them either by message or email, or by posting them to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, or Vimeo.
• Copy them to the clipboard.
• Save them back to the camera roll.
• Print photos wirelessly (requires an AirPrint compatible printer).
• Prevent accessing the app using a passcode protection.
• Export your photos, videos, and albums to a computer.
• Mirror the app on an external display (requires an AV or VGA cable).
• Use iCloud to wirelessly push your photos, videos, and albums to all your other iOS devices (requires to be logged in to the same iCloud account on all these devices).
- iOS 10 and 64-bit support
- Designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Photo sort...kind of.
I used to love this app; worked perfectly for my use; to be able to save certain photos from my camera roll in a location that was password protected, and when I’d delete the photos from the iPhones camera roll they’re still stored here.
My only complaint is that when I switched over to an iPhone X, the photos still remain in the created sub folders and albums, but now, neither the albums nor the photos stay on any order, but rather just a random order (not numerical or alphabetical).
If this could be fixed I’d bring my review back up to 5 stars.
Works well on iPad, sort problem on iPhone
I have used this app for years. I love that the developer added WebDAV to quickly transfer large volumes of files. Unfortunately, folders and pictures on my iPhone do not sort by name. The sort is fine on my iPad. I’m now using a different program. I’d go back to this if fixed.
A great app
This app is fantastic. It has the capability to store both videos and photos. I would give it five stars if the developer would alphabetize folders as it was in the past. Also, it would be great to have newest to oldest photos, or vice versa in each folder.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.