Organize your photos and videos into folders and subfolders.
Photo-Sort enables you to:
• Import photos and videos from your device's photo library or from a computer.
• Create albums and nested albums.
• Organize and reorganize your photos, videos, and albums as you wish, using controls such as cut, copy, paste, delete and rename.
• View your photos and videos with a photo viewer and run a slideshow.
• Share them either by message or email, or by posting them to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, or Vimeo.
• Copy them to the clipboard.
• Save them back to the camera roll.
• Print photos wirelessly (requires an AirPrint compatible printer).
• Prevent accessing the app using a passcode protection.
• Export your photos, videos, and albums to a computer.
• Mirror the app on an external display (requires an AV or VGA cable).
• Use iCloud to wirelessly push your photos, videos, and albums to all your other iOS devices (requires to be logged in to the same iCloud account on all these devices).
Compatibilty updates with latest iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Photo sort...kind of.
I used to love this app; worked perfectly for my use; to be able to save certain photos from my camera roll in a location that was password protected, and when I’d delete the photos from the iPhones camera roll they’re still stored here.
My only complaint is that when I switched over to an iPhone X, the photos still remain in the created sub folders and albums, but now, neither the albums nor the photos stay on any order, but rather just a random order (not numerical or alphabetical).
If this could be fixed I’d bring my review back up to 5 stars.
Wow, where has this developer been?
The developer of this app decided to come up for air, after being underground and not being able to be contacted for supoort for many years, released a minor update of this app!
Wow! Where has Mr. Henry been all of these years and why does he not respond to users queries and user feature requests?
Very little has changed in this update.
Still no way to transfer images from older version of Photo-Sort to the newest version.
The developer had years to figure out to a way make to transfer images from his older version to his newest version.
I like the smaller text for being able to see more of the longer titles of image folders.
However, I preferred the older way the slideshow featured work by just showing each slide in succession without the traditional sliding image, “slide show” effect.
I used to create pseudo-animated images, like cartoon-like cell sheet animations.
The sliding image, slide show effect in slide show mode ruined this for what I do.
The only way I can do this now is to manually push through each image to manually simulate an series of animated cell scene of images.
Been bummed about this slideshow change for some years, now.
I think the developer should give us some different slide show effect viewing options for viewing a slide show, like the option of not using the “sliding image“ slide show effect.
Works well on iPad, sort problem on iPhone
I have used this app for years. I love that the developer added WebDAV to quickly transfer large volumes of files. Unfortunately, folders and pictures on my iPhone do not sort by name. The sort is fine on my iPad. I’m now using a different program. I’d go back to this if fixed.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Romain HENRY
- 27.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Romain HENRY. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.