Photo Splash photo editor app 4+
Black and White Color effects
pixel force private limited
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Photo splash , is a free application that lets users to make very nice photos with selective colorization effects popularly known as Photo Splash.
1. Gesture detection, pinch - you can zoom the image to do detailed splash work
pan - you can freely move the image across the screen
2. Advance AI(Artificial Intelligence) Technology detects the person and auto apply the different Splash styles,which can be used in one click.
3. Both gray to color and color to gray support
4. email, alubm, facebbook, twitter, clipboard and global wall support
5. No need to pay for, its absolutely free application
6. Has 5000+ creative collages.
7. Has 5000+ Social Templates.
8.Preview window support, helps you in finding what is happening behind your finger
You can restore your paid in app purchases without paying again. Follow these steps
1. Open the app
2. Click on Top Right to open the Premium window
3. Click on RESTORE to re-activate your in app purchases again
Photo Splash Premium Subscription
1. Auto Splash tool with AI technology which shows 40+ splash styles to apply in 1 second.
2. Get unlimited access to 5000+ premium collages and Social templates
3. Get unlimited access to all premium filters and tools
4. Recolor tool, Stickers and Fonts
5. Get rid of ads and watermark
6.Can create Free Style Cards
7.Can do Photo editing and apply many movie effects like smoke,Styles like Beard, Hairstyles etc
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. USD $20.99/6 Months
2. USD $6.99/Month
3. USD $30.99/Year with 3Days Free Trial
4. USD $2.99/week
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http://22.214.171.124/ps_tc.html
1. AI(Artificial intelligence) feature to auto apply photo splash on the images and show all possible ways of applying photo splash on the image
2. Around 60+ free content added for users.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but why no “new project” button
This works fairly well although the auto mode doesn’t seem to work as well as it used to. What keeps me from 5 stars is if I want to start over with a new photo, I have to click back, back, back, back and the. It asks me if I want to discard my project. It doesn’t toss the project but a “new project” button at the end of the process would be a fantastic add and honestly seems like a HUGE oversight on the part of the developers. Clearly the developers aren’t actually USING the app or this would’ve been fixed by now.
Can’t edit my pictures
I just started using this app and it won’t allow me to access MY pictures 😡. I paid the $3.99 for what? To take a picture with this app so I can edit it? That’s crazy!! The icing on the cake is, there is no information or help 🤬. But what really chaps my hide is I go into another app and it starts out exactly like this one, and I can get into my pictures, but wait, it’s saying I have to pay $1.99 to have unlimited access 🤯. WHAT, I already paid twice that for this app. I don’t understand how they have so many positive ratings. I’ve come to the conclusion this app has ripped off the other one and I’m a sucker that fell for it. I’ll also bet my review gets locked behind the same door my pictures are, never to be seen 😤. Is there any way to get my money back 👿
READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING $4.99 for “free” APP
App states FREE no need to purchase, absolutely free. I’m always careful that I’m not downloading a “free app” that will then charge me after a certain amount of days. I’m fine with a free trial period, and if I like the app I’ll keep it and know what I’ll be charged, if not I’ll know to cancel it, and when to cancel it. Most are 7 days or 30 days. This one charged me $3.99 after four days, with no notice. If it’s in the app description it must be hidden or verbiage added after I downloaded.
Shady, misleading, dishonest. I’ve requested a refund; I’ll update here. If it’s a quick refund without a fight I’ll revise my review, if not I will fight, I will not give up, and I’ll post reviews and warnings EVERYWHERE. REPEATEDLY. Over and over and over.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- pixel force private limited
- 129 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © vijay doddavala
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Weekly $2.99
- Photo Splash Pro Yearly $30.99
- Pro version $4.99
- Photo Splash Pro Monthly $6.99
- Photo Splash Pro Half Yearly $20.99