Photo Theater - Slideshow Movie Maker helps you turn your photos and music into stunning home movies. There are hundreds of built-in effects including themes and transitions to make the movies look dazzling. You can add as many background music and subtitles as you like for your personalized home movies and share home movies on Apple TV, YouTube, iPhone, etc.
● Simple to use, as easy as 1-2-3:
- Drag-n-drop your favorite photos & music into Timeline
- Randomly set transition effects for photo/video when added
- One click to publish your movie
● Make stunning home movies
- Choose from 25 themes effects with matching motion, transitions, layout & background
- Come with 48 transition effects to make hollywood-style movies
- Customize your own Ken Burns effect to make your movies vividly
- Nearly 50 types of subtitle styles available for you to choose from
- Crop your images to focus on the part you like
- Trim the audio to remove the portions you don’t like
- Adjust the sound volume of your audio for output
● Support various media file formats & popular devices
- Add images from Photos & local Pictures folder
- Import photos from facebook/Flickr online & your iPad/iPhone devices
- Import music from iTunes if you share iTunes Library xml with other application in iTunes Preferences.
- Support image files with extension as .JPG, .BMP, .PNG, .GIF, .PSD, .TIFF and more
- Support audio files with extension as .MP3, .M4A, .WAV, .AIFF, .AMR and more
● Share online, on the go and at home with family & friends
- Upload movies directly to YouTube to share online
- Export movies to Apple TV to watch on the big-screen TV with family
- Publish movies to iPhone/iPad to watch on the go
* Fully compatible with the latest Mac OS X 10.9 and later
App Support: We cannot respond to your comments and feedback on the Mac App Store. If you have got any questions or suggestions for Photo Theater - Slideshow Movie Maker, just feel free to let us know via email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP.
Fix video output problems.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes all the time
I got this program today and unfortunately I'm having great crashes from it. I can't even edit my slideshow because it keeps crashing all the time.
I don't know what is the cause of the bug, but I'll keep the one star rate until the correction.
So-far so good, hope to see fixings fast...
So-far only give it 2 stars, since 2 things are either a problematic or missing, i.e.: 1) When want to do titles etc, it show you where it expect you to write your text however only sometimes in some templates it works in most of it not. 2) Full screen is missing while reviewing your work. For its price expected delivery of the finished it otherwise promishes to become. Will revisit when it gets updated, I hope. Else lost some good dollars which could have brougt me some number of tools, some usable some not as always, until then...
Pain in the rear
What a pain! It automatically assigns some kind of effect to every picture you load into it. You then have to go and delete each effect individually to get the timing down, as the photo and effect are linked together. Maybe I just need more time (which I do not have) to play with this thing.
If the program did not assign an effect automatically, or if there was an option under the effect pane called NONE, that would help. As it sits now, I blew 25 bucks on something that was over rated. Wish I would have ponied up for Fantashow….
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.