This application converts photo to pencil sketch. Take the photo from photo album or take new photo using camera and convert to pencil sketch right away for free.
1. Ability to use photos from photo album.
2. Ability to launch camera and take photos from application
3. Email your sketches from the application
4. Save the sketch to your photo album
5. Change the contrast and brightness of the sketch by using the settings
6. no stretching or shrinking of images, produce high quality pencil sketched
7. and its free, no need to pay for it
You can restore your paid in app purchases without paying again. Follow these steps
1. Open the app
2. Click on Top Right to open the Premium window
3. Click on RESTORE to re-activate your in app purchases again
Photo to Sketch Premium Subscription
1. Enjoy professional coloring pages & Sketch tools with Pro-Level Features & Amazing Members-Only Benefits.
2. Get unlimited access to all premium Sketch effects and Drawing categories
3. Get unlimited access to all premium filters and tools
4. Comics, Stickers and Fonts
5. Get rid of ads and watermark
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. USD $20.99/6 Months
2. USD $6.99/Month
3. USD $30.99/Year with 3 Days Free Trial
4. USD $2.99/Week
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http://220.127.116.11/ps_tc.html
+ Redesigned Drawing book, Cartoon Filters and added pattern painting Features.
+ Added Artwork, Valentine, Monster, Holidays, New Year, Food, Educational and many Categories of Coloring Pages.
+ Fixed zoom issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t really know yet
I just got this app, like a minute ago but it asked my to write a review so here I am. I think this app is pretty cool, it’s definitely different, and it kind of seems fun, so I think I’ll try it for a while and if I don’t like it then I will delete it. And to you people out there who are like, “ this app is so dumb I hate it”, and blah blah blah, just delete it! It is not the end of the world people! So chill out, stop complaining and just DELETE IT! And thank you to people who, like, explain there ideas instead of biting peoples heads off over something little that most likely, the can’t control!
Should be allowed to test before rating...
I get it. If someone provides a good, useful app... free of charge... the least users can do is provide the app with a high rating and positive review. But if that is the strategy, at least let them test the features once, and then require a review to keep the extra features. You can’t expect someone to rate an app they haven’t been able to test yet. Or you can, I guess, but it certainly doesn’t say much for the quality of the reviews. It’s like the blind leading the blind. I gave 3 stars for now, simply because it does allow you to use the features without paying, provided you rate the app. But I will lower or raise this based on the usefulness of the app- once I’ve actually had a chance to try it. So far, I’ve only been allowed to upload my photo, with no real opportunity to test the app’s features. I almost didn’t even download, simply because having reviews stating the person was forced to rate the app with no knowledge of its capabilities are worth no more than having no reviews at all.
It’s not free. you’ll pay $3.99 for “free” app!
App states FREE no need to purchase, absolutely free. I’m always careful that I’m not downloading a “free app” that will then charge me after a certain amount of days. I’m fine with a free trial period, and if I like the app I’ll keep it and know what I’ll be charged, if not I’ll know to cancel it, and when to cancel it. Most are 7 days or 30 days. This one charged me $3.99 after four days, with no notice. If it’s in the app description it must be hidden or verbiage added after I downloaded.
Shady, misleading, dishonest. I’ve requested a refund; I’ll update here. If it’s a quick refund without a fight I’ll revise my review, if not I will fight, I will not give up, and I’ll post reviews and warnings EVERYWHERE. REPEATEDLY. Over and over and over.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- pixel force private limited
- 120 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © vijaya kumar reddy doddavala
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version - All upgrades $10.99
- Sketch Yearly Subcription $30.99
- Sketch Weekly Subsc $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.