What people think of Image Transfer Plus
"Very easy to send from/ to : PC, iPhone, iPad . Simple and nice. Love it", Alezer PO
"it's definitely the best app in its category.", Incineration
► Transfer your photos between iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
► Very easy to use
► Super fast, safe and reliable
► Receive unlimited number of photos and videos
► Exchange photos with friends and family effortlessly
Both iOS devices need to have Image Transfer installed to exchange photos. The free version of Image Transfer will allow you to receive photos from other devices.
Forget about e-mailing photos to yourself, Image Transfer will come handy in this situation and will save your time.
Get it now and start sharing the best moments of your life across your devices and with others.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Free trial period is provided
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
• 1 month subscription – 3.99 US$
• 1 week subscription with 3-day trial version – 1.99 US$
• 1 year subscription with 3-day trial version – 49.99 US$
Photo Transfer backups your memories. With this update we've fixed a bug with transffering photos and videos to a computer in Firefox Browser and added preview for your photos and videos.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One thing! I wish app would retain original creation date, l have photos taking years ago and no longer know when without searching thru phone and mini for that info. Creation date is extremely important otherwise app works very well on both iphone and Mac mini.
Got this app last nite tried logging in with Firefox - no go! Tried again today with Safari. Connected and was excited, I sent one pic from iPhone 6 to laptop. Beautiful! I'm not happy with recent iPhone 6 upgrade, can no longer use older software on my laptop with iPhone 6 and I take tons of pics daily and access to my laptop is critical. Oh, 5 free downloads is pretty skimpy you have a working, simple to use App 10-20 downloads would be better. Oh add Done or Cancel or Back to some pages so a person can leave a place gracefully!
Anyway this app is working and so far working well. I will purchase this App now.
So far so good-better than Airdrop
I couldnt get airdrop to see my iphone and got frustrated because i was on vacation with limited wifi and time. This app worked without any problems and transferred a few hundred photos in three or 4 minutes. I bought it, three bucks was well worth being able to transfer lots at one time.
I take a lot of concert photos mainly with my good camera. But often with my phone as well. This app allows me to quickly send/receive photos (and videos!) when I need them. I use it on a daily basis and it's never crashed or let me down. Thank you so much to there great developers who made this awesome app!
- Yevgen Plokhoi
- 101.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © CapableBits
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Image Transfer Plus $2.99
- Unlimited photos $2.99
- Unlimited videos $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.