Lock & hide your private Photos & Videos. All files are securely stored in the app only and no one can touch them except yourself!
• Private browser without history. Save photos directly to the app
• Support Alphanumeric lock, Pattern lock, Pin lock, Face ID
• Decoy password to cover your real privacy
• Folder password - Further protection to keep people out of your secret folders
• Break-in report
• Create, delete and edit custom photo album
• Move photos and videos between folders with just a few taps
• Quick search feature
• Set files or folders invisible, to keep the most secret photos & videos Safe
• Import/Export files from/to Native Photos App or Computer
• Send files via email or MMS
• Sort flies by date/type/size/name
• Support to read photos on computer
• Multiple playing choices such as Background Music and Transition Mode while viewing your photos
• Swipe left and right to switch photos
• Zoom in and zoom out
• Tap to play in full screen
• Forgot your password? You can easily get back your password by the security question you have set
• Support multiple users so you can organize your files better
About Decoy Password:
Sometimes if a nosy person realize that this is a photo vault app. He/She might beg you to enter your password to see what is inside. By having a Decoy Password, you can tell this nosy person your Decoy Password and it will open up to a different set of albums.
• Bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To those who are still stuck and no luck with “reset password” ... try “1234” without quotes.
I was locked out after the upgrade and have been crazily trying “reset password”. But today just thought about trying something random like “0000”, “1111” and then i triend “1234” and BOOM .. the password was accepted.
I was very frustrated but Luckily i didn’t delete the app and tried different combinations. Good luck all with your lost data. (y)
FIXED - Latest update password issue
I’ve always had a good experience with this app, until the most recent update. They changed the app name to Media and completely changed the format. I had no idea what to do when I unsuccessfully attempted to login with the password I had always used. The developers gave NO info on what to do or how to proceed with the new layout. Thankfully, due to a very helpful review, I have also had success with this fix. Type “reset password” (without the quotation marks, but include the space and use all lowercase letters) into the password box and then tap “Done”. This will prompt you to create a new password, and then it will ask you to use that new password to login. Based on my experience, it logged me into my account and everything appeared to be just as it was before the update. HOWEVER, after thinking about it a bit, I was curious to see if attempting to reset the password again would work. And it did. So basically, if anyone were to get ahold of your phone and know about this information, they could easily just reset your password and gain access to all your files. Definitely something to think about before storing anything that you don’t want others to see. Hope this helps!
Oct 18: Now it appears they’ve gone to bait & switch. I just triple checked the info in the App Store - nowhere does it mention a “trial period” but now, the reloaded app crashes when I try to open any folder because my “10 day trial” is up and I’m required to buy the upgrade to regain access to my photos!
Oct 5: Been using it for a few years & it’s been good. Yesterday I updated my phone and pad to ios13.1.2. So far the phone is still OK but on the pad the app crashes if you try to open a folder that has another folder inside it. This makes it useless as my photos are in year folders with month or event folders inside them. At at least 2 or 3 thousand photos per year I see no other reasonable way to arrange things. I tried to contact Tech Support but it sends me to a Twitter sign up site.
I admit that I’m only middlin’ good with a computer, but I used to build prototype safety systems for nuclear weapons and complex electro- mechanical mirrors for tuning high powered lasers and I can recognize when something has suddenly gone wrong.
- 伟林 莫
- 11.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 PB
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.