Over 600,000 Satisfied Users. Can't Be Wrong!
PhotoCool makes photo editing a funny and cool experience. You can perfect, or edit pictures with just a tap. A powerful set of tools helps you transform pictures into works of art.
--- Basic Adjustment ---
• Crop – Easily crop images with a bunch of popular crop sizes, including original size, 1×1, 3×2, 4×3, etc.
• Straighten & Rotate – Straighten or rotate your pictures by swiping.
• (NEW!) Add a text to your photo.
• Tune Image – Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation of your images.
• Exposure – Adjust the exposure of an image as the way you control exposure of a camera.
• Hue Adjustment – Transform images with a designed pure color.
• Temperature and Tint Adjustment – Temperature adjustment introduces more warmth (more orange tones) or coldness (more blue tones) to an image. Tint helps to control the amount of red and green tones in an image.
• Highlight and Shadow Adjustment – Recover highlights or shadows on an image.
• Gamma Adjustment – Control mid-tone brightness.
--- Professional-quality effects ---
• Vintage style – Photo looks from 20’s, 30’s or 50’s.
• (NEW!) Doodle to draw attention with your fingertip.
• Vignette – Old-picture effect with brightness fading from center to around.
• Vibrancy – Saturation adjustment of an image while keeping pleasing skin tones.
• (NEW!) Frame – 16 different styles of frames make your photo looks beautiful and elegant.
--- Other great features/effects ---
• Photo Cool is a universal app, specially designed and optimized for both iPhone and iPad.
• iPad and iPhone retina support.
• High-resolution output (2048 x 2048).
• Portrait and Landscape orientation support.
• Undo/Redo to let your work very easy.
• Mosaic – Transform your image into a work in 1000 BC.
• Pixelate – Convert a photo to a low resolution.
• Blur – Make an incorrect focus style image.
• Black and White – Get the classic B&W look of your image.
• Sketch – Convert a photo to a freehand drawing.
Download NOW to get the cool experience!
- Fix upgrade warning
If you like PhotoCool, please rate it at App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
This is about as basic as you can get. If you are looking for a very quick very basic tool, this might be 5 stars for you. It lacks any kind of option past its basic tool. For example, pixelation: you choose to pixelate and how much. It does the whole picture and you can’t specify an area or type of pixelation. It just pixelated the complete picture from very little to completely pixelated. There is no localization to any of the tools. Like I said, if you want a very quick very basic tool, this is it for you. One thing it does surprisingly have is a compare button. After you have applied the blur or contrast or whatever, you should be able to undo after you have hit the check mark to apply, but you can’t. There is an undo before you apply, but that isn’t where you need it. You need it after you hit the check mark in case you changed your mind after you’ve applied it. Make sure that you want to make the change... once you do, there is no undo. The text feature is very useless. Doesn’t work very well. Try it. Just try not to laugh, though. Fortunately, it does save as a new picture instead of saving over the original.
A nice general purpose photo editing app
This is a nice general purpose photo editng app with a clean and functional interface design. Pick an adjustment tool, swipe left or right to adjust the effect strength, etc.
It has most of the bells and whistles you need, nothing really spectacular, just run of the mill editing functions.
The frames are pretty lame, almost childish, quite a departure from the rest of the app which seems more sophisticated.
My major complaint is the resolution of saved images. It appears that the best it can do is 2048x1363 or 2.8mp. When starting with a 12mp image this is a major disappointment. For me, this is a fatal flaw as all of the functions, albeit smooth and cleanly executed, are defeated by a less than satisfactory save image.
If you don't need hi-res output, this app could be for you if you want to pay the price to play. I got it when it was free. This one is being deleted for now, though I'll keep an eye out for an upgrade.
This is FANTASTIC!
I have used this app with a couple dozen of my photos and wallpapers that I have saved from the Internet and it does such a wonderful job! I have several photo correction apps and this one accomplishes each of its adjustment options superlatively, far better than any of the other apps I have. The final results are so natural looking, not at all like "Oh oh, someone has been tampering with the settings and ruined the image."
This is marvelous for bringing out the best in each of your photos. Give this app a try. After all, what have you got to lose other than a mess of disappointment from seeing photos that aren't up to snuff. I do suggest, however that you always keep a second copy of whatever photo you adjust just in case something doesn't turn out quite as nicely as you had hoped.
- Oriole2 Co., Ltd.
- 14.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2014 Oriole2
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.