There’s a new, engaging way to learn and apply your knowledge of science in a dynamic environment. Learn by doing and see the impact of being involved in what you learn.
Explore the particle properties of light and the photoelectric effect. Investigate the effects of intensity and light frequency on a photoelectric current, control the intensity and frequency of light and observe the results, define stopping voltage, and study the flow of electrons from cathode to anode in a photoelectric cell.
• Complete interactive tasks to discover photoelectric effect.
• Identify common technological applications of the photoelectric effect.
• Learn about the interaction between photons and electrons in a photoelectric event in terms of energy requirements.
• Discover photoelectric effect with a series of hands-on exercises.
• Watch animations that explain the concepts.
• Test your knowledge with interactive tasks and quizzes.
• Want more? Check out the AC library in the App Store.
System improvements and bug fixes were applied.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sebit, LLC
- 4.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © [2019 Sebit, LLC]
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.