Endless options to make your photos pop! Enhance and adjust, take things up a notch with blending & animation, or use AI to make art and out of this world scenes.
Transform your images with Photoleap, the most powerful photo editing app on the market! Whether you’re an artist, or you just simply love to edit & create, you'll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this sophisticated photo editing app.
Check out Photoleap's new features!
* AI image generator to create the photos you dream of
* First-in-class AI tools will help you create astounding digital art, just by typing the idea you’re imagining
* Speed up your photo editing with a powerful AI baseline creation that you can work off of & add more photo effects to
* Add motion to your photos! Create live photos with 3D effects.
* New photo animator tools to edit pictures & make your photos come alive with effects and 3D edits.
Use your AI art creations as the cover art for an album, a selfie background, or just to share with your friends. Go wherever your imagination takes you, & continue to edit your creations with Photoleap’s advanced photo editing tools.
From layers and blending modes, to photo filters and effects, brushes, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets, with Photoleap photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art right on your phone. Unleash your creativity and start transforming photos into works of art.
• Superior photo mixing. Superimpose images, create double exposures and surreal iPhone art
• Sophisticated Layers! Combining photos made simple, plus the ability to re-edit each layer at any time
• Photo Blending: Adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform (perspective change) images
• Change the background of your photo with your fingertips
• Use the collage maker to collage photos together to tell a story
• Add text to photos, draw, or doodle on your image
• Utilize cool tools to create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
• Use our one of a kind photo filters to set mood
• Set the mood in any season with our sky photo editor
• Create professional-looking social media posts, flyers or posters for your business
• Have some fun and easily create memes that will keep you laughing
• New packs designed just for you, added all the time: light leaks, filters for pictures, elements, stickers for photos, styles, backdrops, fonts, effects, and brushes.
Image Correction & More
• Masking built-in to nearly every tool, with smart new quick select brushes to save time
• Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
• Colorize images and apply beautiful gradients with duo filters
• Quick blemish/object remover to get rid of defects
• Easily resize and crop images while keeping aspect ratios intact
• Blur photos for effect or privacy
• RAW support
• 16 bit image depth support for high quality tonal adjustments
• You can set the size of your canvas
• Not done editing? Photo sessions are auto-saved, simply continue later
Ever fancied being the star of your own show? With our Sitcom Avatars, you get to headline your own blockbuster show: me, myself, and AI! Get ready for some screen magic where the spotlight shines on you and your digital family!
If that was not enough, discover a world of pure imagination as your official invitation to Wonka’s world is here. With our new Wonka AI Filters, turn your selfies into magical, extraordinary looks—exclusively with Photoleap! Don’t miss Wonka- only in theatres!
Share your sweet and magical creations with us: @photoleap_by_lightricks - you might even see yours featured.
The Photoleap Team
Ratings and Reviews
This app is broken. Please fix it.
Hello. You recently made an update where you moved the Vignette feature from "effects" to "adjust" but for some inexplicable reason you specifically removed the blur feature, which I'm pretty sure a lot of people including me really needed, and it can't be found ANYWHERE else, not even behind your paywall. What happened? And can you bring it back please?
Ok.... your most recent update is completely broken. I make an edit to a photo, but as soon as I click the checkmark, I can't edit the image anymore. If I select it, it selects a blank rectangle in front of it, and the image is somehow stuck to the background now. If I save the project to my photo album, it saves a blank picture with nothing on it. If I discard the project and start a new one, that same image is fused intot he background and when I add any more images, they just appear as more blank rectangles.
I used to love this app but it only took 2 updates for yall to completely break it. I hope everybody else has this issue so that you actually think about fixing it. If you can't figure out what the issue is then literally just revert back to the last update. This update added nothing useful - just utter destruction
Good features - when they work
Update: Been a huge fan of the company for a long time. Paid user of Videoleap and Photoleap. Photoleap making quick advancements into the AI realm has been great but recent updates have actually caused the AI features to be lackluster in comparison to when AI first appeared in the app. With that said the AI transformation layout is lackluster and rarely creates images and if it does they are usually terrible AI looking messes.
Features I would like to see are proper cloning tools, generative fill, better AI for enhancing and colorizing images, and text effects and other text tools.
Old: I hate to be the guy leaving a review because of issues but that’s going to have to be me this time. Been a fan of the app for a long time now. Also a paid lifetime sub of Videoleap. However I recently decided to go all in with a lifetime sub for Photoleap and am very disappointed in the app performance. Want to add an effect? Click to crash. Want to change an effect? Click to crash. Want to check out templates. Click to crash. Latest iOS iPhone 13 max plus.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your feedback and your updated review. We are always working on improving and updating the app so please don't hesitate email us with your input and examples to firstname.lastname@example.org as we take user insight very seriously.
Light tricks iOS 15 Update broke an amazing app
This used to be one of my top five apps on my iPad Pro. I was hoping the update for iOS 15 would include some new features which I feel were missing from the app. Between amazing capabilities of the iPad Pro combined with iOS 15 there was a lot of opportunity missed to do some great updating on this app. Instead they did 3 things! Added sticker, made layers, other then the one being worked with transparent so you can no longer color match among many other edits that require comparison to multiple layers, and broke the snap to frame feature which was so amazing. In the past when importing from photos the import would be made to fit the canvas it was being put it into. Now every photo is imported smaller than the canvas it’s being put on. This makes the snap to frame feature even more important. Instead each layer imported must be manually sized to the canvas it’s been add too. It takes several tries to get the image manually sized to fit the crop area. And usually then it still doesn’t fit perfect. So I’m constantly having to check to make sure there’s no gaps on the edges. If you trying to match up layers precisely forget about it. After five years I’m downgrading my rating from five stars to two and now in search of a new photo editing app
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this along to the rest of the team. If you have additional suggestions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 464.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access $39.99
- Unlimited access $7.99
- Unlimited access $6.99
- Unlimited Access $6.99
- Photoleap unlimited access $37.99
- Unlimited access $6.99
- Unlimited access $35.99
- Photoleap unlimited access $8.99
- Photofox unlimited access $6.99
- Unlimited access $35.99