Take your creativity to the next level. Discover incredible new ways to edit layers and easily enhance your photos with Photoleap by Lightricks (formerly Photofox).
You’ll never believe what you can create on your iPhone with Photoleap, the most powerful photo editing app on the market! Whether you’re an artist, or you just simply love to edit & create, you'll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this sophisticated photo editing app. From layers and blending modes, to special effects, brushes, filters, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets, with Photoleap photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art right on your phone. There’s no reason to struggle with complicated desktop software ever again. Unleash your creativity and start transforming photos into artistic masterpieces.
• Superior photo mixing. Superimpose images, create double exposures and surreal iPhone art
• Sophisticated Layers! Combining photos made simple, plus the ability to re-edit each layer at any time
• Photo Blending: Adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform (perspective change) images
• Change the background of your photo with your fingertips
• Add text, draw, or doodle on your image
• Utilize cool tools to create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
• Use our one of a kind photo filters to set mood
• Create professional-looking social media posts, flyers or posters for your business
• Have some fun and easily create memes that will keep you laughing
• New packs designed just for you, added all the time: light leaks, filters, elements, styles, backdrops, fonts, effects, brushes, stickers
Image Correction & More
• Masking built-in to nearly every tool, with smart new quick select brushes to save time
• Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
• Colorize images and apply beautiful gradients with duo filters
• Quick blemish/object remover to get rid of defects
• Easily resize and crop images while keeping aspect ratios intact
• Blur photos for effect or privacy
• RAW support
• 16 bit image depth support for high quality tonal adjustments
• You can set the size of your canvas
• Not done editing? Photo sessions are auto-saved, simply continue later
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Photoleap.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We've made some general improvements & bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m sorry, it’s too good
Last year, or little bit longer, I edited my review from positive to negative because the update changed a lot of feature I got very comfortable with. Realistically, I was getting upset about something I could’ve gotten used to…and I have. Not to mention during the time I was undergoing a lot of stress, but thankfully it was short lived.
This app is the absolute best for creating and editing photos, no other app does it better. It helped me make some REALLY impressive pictures I never would’ve thought I could make without this app. Sometimes I just make a picture for no real purpose other than to see if I can actually make it. I feel like with this app I’ve peaked at my editing skills; I started with a simple eraser app to this absolutely brilliant piece of art making genius. This review may sound a bit pretentious or exaggerated, but that’s how I feel about this app. People can definitely make pictures they couldn’t have been able to before and now I’m grateful that it exists.
Developer Response ,
Opacity is now in Blending! We'd love to help you get familiar with the new & improved Photofox, email us! email@example.com.
THE photo editor for iPhone
I've owned several dozen apps for photography, but this is the one I always, *ALWAYS*, come back to. I wish I could put examples up on here of before and after images, but suffice it to say it can transform even the blandest image I've taken by mistake with the camera app open into an image worthy of wall space. I rarely review apps and even rarer still recommend apps, so I hope it speaks loudly enough to it's abilities when I say that I've got a bachelor of fine art with a concentration in photography, and I've had work displayed in two Smithsonian Museums as well as the SF Museum of Modern Art...and this is the app I'd give up all other 3rd party photo apps to keep. It really is nothing short of brilliant, and while most apps are limited by a users' imagination, I've found that this gem is powerful enough to greatly expand even that.
Maybe I’m being too harsh but hear me out!
There’s nothing this app can do that their previous APP wasn’t able to do. Hold on! Let me take that back! Yes there is! After you’ve expired your 6 months of whatever they feel they’ve given you extra and they put you back on the (free wagon) you’ll loose all the advantages you would’ve normally gotten in their original (Enlight) App. This app is really the exact same app as Enlight with the exception that they’re trying to survive on the monthly subscription residuals. Oh? And screw those who paid for the premium App they’re just going to discontinue.
They didn’t need to remake a new app, unless of course the only way they can force you to change is to cancel the old one and turn this junk into a monthly or yearly subscription. (Which is exactly what they did). I won’t upgrade after the 6 months. And if they discontinue their support for Enlight? I suppose they won’t even notice that they’ve lost one single customer. But I refuse to fall for their bait!
As far as the APP is concerned? The automated filters hardly ever work with the picture you load. They dumbed the app down. Made it worse and it’s no longer a creative app. No thanks
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the inconvenience. Enlight is no longer supported as of iOS 13 and we’ve included an in-app message explaining this for almost a year now. While the app will not be removed from your device, coming changes to iOS will affect its functionality, unfortunately. However, we do hope you give Photofox a shot. It’s totally free to download and comes with many of the Enlight tools and all kinds of brand new tools. There is an option to go Pro to access more tools, but that’s up to you. We offer a number of Pro packages at different prices so users can choose the one that suits them best, but as an Enlight user you can access Pro for 6 months (at a value of $40) for free. Redeeming this offer will allow you to access all the tools and features Photofox has to offer without paying so you can then decide if and how you would like to go Pro.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Experience team if you need help redeeming the offer or recreating any of your workflows - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 233.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $7.99
- Unlimited access $6.99
- Unlimited access $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.