PHOTOLEMUR 3 makes your photos great automatically.
It is the fastest and easiest way to make all your photos look great, using the power of Artificial Intelligence.
No complex sliders. No waste of time. No complex learning.
Get flawless raw support and picture perfect enhancement in seconds.
HOW IT WORKS
You bring your images into Photolemur. Load as many as you like.
Photolemur automatically analyzes your photos and uses 12 cutting edge technologies to make your photos look great.
You define the final look using SMART SLIDER and save/share the photos you like.
WHY DO YOU NEED PHOTOLEMUR
All people want to make their photos better but not everyone can afford expensive gear or wants to spend hours editing photos. And not everyone wants to learn what curves and layers are.
Photolemur is an automated photo assistant that enhances your images as a professional photographer, but faster and with no effort required from you. This is the first photo enhancer that can actually think for itself.
Innovative user-centered interface puts all the focus on your images, and doesn’t confuse you with complex sliders. Sleek & sharp on the outside, Photolemur houses the most advanced image processing technology on the inside.
WHAT DOES PHOTOLEMUR DO
• Automatically analyzes problematic areas on your photos and applies the necessary fixes to makes photos look great
• Automatically detects & fixes faces, objects, greenery, colors and so on
• Processes dozens of photos at the same time using 14 smart imaging technologies
• Supports Raw and all other popular formats
TECHNOLOGIES INSIDE PHOTOLEMUR
• Color Recovery brings back bright, vivid colors of real life
• Sky Enhancement automatically detects & enhances sky
• Exposure Compensation makes dark images brighter & vice versa
• Smart Dehaze protects your images from haziness or fog
• Natural Light Correction keeps the appropriate warm or cool tones
• Foliage Enhancer compensates the lost colors on greenery
• Smart Denoise automatically eliminates noise on low-light photos
• Mobile Fix dramatically enhances photos shot with smartphones
• Tint perfection deliver the right tint
• Face Retouching detects the face and fixes imperfections
• JPG Fix corrects mistakes on the JPG images & eliminates artifacts
• Auto lens correction automatically fixes distortion as well as chromatic aberration and vignetting to make your image looks naturally
• RAW Converter makes your Raw shots look their best. The full list of the supported cameras you can find on our website (https://photolemur.com/supported-cameras).
• Launch Photolemur directly from Photos and save enhanced result back to the original image
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF and other formats
• Open and save 16-bits per channel images
BUILT FOR MAC
• Photolemur uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, Core Image, 64-bit, built-in sharing, and much more
• Photolemur’s innovative interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
If you like Photolemur, we’d love it if you could take a moment and give it a nice review. It helps Photolemur get noticed, which helps everyone in the long run.
What’s new for Mac users:
* Improved performance when switching between styles
* New languages: Klingon and Czech
* Improved process for adding new styles
* macOS 10.14 interface bugs fixed
* New shortcut: Command+D to deselect images
* EXIF data issue fixed
* Bug fixes
* Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple and clean
I do photography. I’m adept with PhotoShop and now so with Pixelmator Pro but sometetimes you just want some thing quick and simple for the basic clean-up and improvement of those shots that are great as they are and only need a little oomph. This app does that.
Furthermore, you pay just once - I am so tired of “software as a service” nonsense and the recurring subscription fee idea, which is fine for certain ttypes of apps, but no this type. It’s very fair price for what this app can do and it does it very well. I also appreciate the “Suggest a Feature” option in the help menu, to which I intended to suggest a Vignette option. Though other than adding a vignette, this app pretty much covers everything you’d want to do with most photos (or screenshots or textures, etc.)
Three thumbs up for a wonderful little utility.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
I can see a lot of photographers who will benefit from using this tool. It will definitely help bloggers and travel photographers to quickly enhance photos. It will definitely help moms and dads who take photos of their kids, and don't know how to use Photoshop. The previous version was OK, but not quite there. This version of Photolemur is simply incredible - I like the results a lot, and adding styles was a cool idea. Keep it up.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! :)
I love the minimalist UI and the slider to see the impact of AI enhancements on the image. Some touch bar integration would make it feel even more Mac-like, but its current version fits in pretty nicely. Keeping on my dock.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We're happy to hear that you like it.
- Photolemur LLP
- 173.5 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Klingon, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Photolemur
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.