Create a Video Story from your Photos
PhotoMotion turns your photos into an immersive video with motion, titles and music. Focus attention, set a mood and tell a story using a photo animation technique made popular by documentary creator Ken Burns.
• Manually define photo animation start and end positions
• Set photo duration timing for all photos or individual photos
• Automatically generate random positions incorporating face detection
• Add, delete, copy and re-order photos in the project
• Add a title to each photo and define position and text style
• Select a soundtrack from your music library
• Set square, standard or widescreen format
• Save videos to your photo album, email, sms, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.
• Projects are saved for future re-editing.
1.7.7 Fixed a memory issue with very large projects
1.7.2 Fixed a bug related to selecting photos that were in iCloud and not on the device
Apple clears reviews on updates so a quick rating or repost of a review would be appreciated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
JUST GET IT :-)
This is a great app because it is so easy to use and of very very good quality. It's that simple.
I purposely check the app store now and then just to see if ECP has come out with a new app, which is how I found this one, and I am not disappointed. I've done all sorts of projects for friends, including weddings and kids, pets, etc. Just get it, you won't be disappointed either.
Great app with great customer support!
I demonstrated to my photo class of young teens how to use this program and within a few minutes they were creating funny videos with music and titles. I had some questions before the class and heard back within an hour from customer support. I love photomotion.
The Absolute Best!
This has got to be my all time favorite app. Taking pictures of my garden, granddaughters, or trips, this is an excellent way to create a beautiful slideshow and share it with family and friends or post it on social media. Whoever the individuals are that created this app great job and thanks!👍
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.