Photomyne is the fastest and easiest way to turn photographs into a digital library spanning generations and share them with others. Download to see the magic of powerful scanning action, built with cutting edge AI technology.
This free app offers a taste of what Photomyne has to offer. Use it for basic photo scanning, to see if it suits your needs (before deciding if you wish to upgrade).
SIMPLY HOLD & CAPTURE - SCANNER WILL DO THE REST
* Scan multiple physical photographs in a single shot.
* Scan an entire photo album in minutes.
* The photo scanner auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideways pics, crops, restores colors and saves them into a digital album.
EDIT AND CURATE YOUR COLLECTION OF MEMORIES
* Add details to albums and photos (locations, dates and names)
* Tag people's faces
* Scan back of photo
* Add audio recording
* Apply color filters & colorize B&W photos
SAVE & SHARE YOUR REDISCOVERED MEMORIES
* Save photos to your mobile device or computer
* Share your scanned photos via a web link
* Create gifts with your scanned photos such as photo collages and slideshows
USE SCANNED PHOTOS TO MAKE SPECIAL EVENTS TRULY UNFORGETTABLE:
* Add a dose of nostalgia to reunions
* Honor memorials with photo memories
* Celebrate anniversaries with old photos
* Add an element of surprise to birthdays
OPTIONAL IN-APP UPGRADE:
For unlimited use, consider purchasing an optional paid plan (in-app purchase).
Here are the premium features you get with a paid plan:
1. Scan, save & share to the max - Unlimited scanning, sharing and saving to your device or computer in print quality
2. Access anytime, anywhere - Unlimited photo backup, access on other devices and online, and free up space on your device
3. Unlimited enhancements - Enjoy unrestricted photo design effects and creations such as B&W photo colorization and more
The app offers an optional paid plan via monthly/yearly auto-renewing subscriptions**, as well as a One-Time plan which is paid for by a single upfront payment (valid for 2 years). These offer unlimited access to the premium mentioned above.
**Payment will be charged to your App Store account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the App Store. If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Got any questions? We’d love to connect: email@example.com
General improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible Photo Scanning App
Photomyne is a super useful solution to scan old photos. We had over 200 family photos dating back to 1938. Some were damaged, faded, curled. Photomyne was able to scan them in, auto-detect the photo portion of the image and save them into an album. I used the convenient voice “Go” command to initiate scans as I held the iPad/iPhone squarely over the image sizing it to maximum for best resolution. The app can actually scan multiple photos at once and separate them all into individual captured photos but I chose one at a time for best results. For some of the black and white photos I used the app’s one-step Colorization feature and the results were truly amazing. Incredible detail shows up in the scanned photos since the app also enhances the image it scans. I used the image titling option to add notes from the back of some of the original photos. I exported all to the iOS Photos app and saved them as JPEG files for backup. App is a little pricy but worth it. Wish there was an option to not include the Photomyne logo on photos I added titles to.
Photos are good but where are they stored??
The scanning of old photos is really good and if your scanning a photo of a photo the scan cleans the image up and presents it as an original photo. Really love that. The only thing that makes me nervous about relying on the app for my photos is not knowing where the app is putting them. I would gladly pay a fee to purchase the app if it could be chosen to put the photos in the iPhone albums. Once in the iPhone album they get backed up to iCloud so I know there safe and I can select the photos from the iPhone album to attach to e-mails or text messages.
Subsequently I found out two things:
1) Once your original phone album “photos of photos” are imported into Photomyne app and are cleaned up in going thru this process you can go back into your phones album and select to delete the pictures completely from the phone. Now that the old original pictures of pictures have been deleted from your phone you can select those same cleaned up photos in the Photomyne app and send them back to your device(phone). Once these photos are back into your phone you can select these pictures to put them back into you original phone album. Now you have real photos not “photos of photos” in your phone album.👍👍
2) I was concerned about putting all my photos into the Photomyne app, but I discovered there was no need for concern. Any time you want to you can export the photos from the Photomyne app to your computer in jpg or pdf format. 👍👍
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. You can save the photos to your iphone albums and to the cloud very easily with a subscription. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist.
I have no Words
All these other reviews may seem like they really are just vouching for this app, trying to make it sound great. But I’ll tell you straight up, this is the best thing since sliced bread. I had an old picture on my wall, it happened to be of my grandfather, great grandfather, great great grandfather, and great great great grandfather. So I scanned it (the picture was in B&W of course) and that was cool enough, to see the picture on my wall transform to digital form perfectly cropped, then it said I could colorize the photo. Initially I expected a cheesy idly colored disaster, ruining the beautiful picture as it was. But as I hit the colorize feature, the picture changed, and much for the better. I saw the colors come to life. All original, whether they were the real colors, well, I can’t tell. And that is just how good this app really is. If you have a prized possession of a picture, where there is only 1 print. Please get this, this was really epic. I also want to thank Photomyne for this. I really appreciate it.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, we are happy to know that you like the app. Thank you so much for these kind words. Please help us by spreading the word amongst your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please write to us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Photomyne LTD
- 122.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Photomyne LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Photomyne account $9.99
- Photomyne account $29.99
- Photomyne account (yearly) $39.99
- Photomyne account $6.99
- Photomyne account $11.99
- Photomyne membership $39.99
- Photomyne membership $9.99
- Photomyne account $4.99
- Photomyne account $11.99
- Photomyne account $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.