+ Fix bugs for iOS 9
+ Improve Flash quality
+ Improve streaming speed and performance
+ Improve geographical block IP forwarding feature
+ Fix iOS5, iOS6 backwards compatibility
+ Fix crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Evony on the go
This is app is exactly what I've been wanting Apple to do with Safari. This supports flash and works on most games I've tried. I have played Evony on this app and it makes keeping my castle in check with a tap on my iPhone. BUT it is all fine and dandy, there are some problems that it has. I was surprised that my iPhone 4s worked with this app since fallout shelter didn't support it. This app works with the iPhone 4S great and the only draw back I see is the quarter of a second delay in tapping. (Please make this work better on smaller devices)
This is simple but incredibly useful
It always surprised me when new native browsers came out for each version of iOS with no flash capabilities. Yet this app has been able to do it splendidly even on my 4th Gen iPod Touch. This company/app is apparently so ahead of its time that major companies still haven't figured out how useful mobile flash functionality is.
EDIT: READ THIS IF YOU GET A "Firefox crashed" ERROR. You need to try different engines (the setting with "v1" through "v4" as options). I usually use the "v2" setting as it seems the most versatile. To compensate for differences in different device capabilities, I think the company put this option in so the user can decide which flash engine works best for their device. It's smart thinking in my opinion.
Great app which I used to watch live stream of Super Bowl 50 on my iPhone.
Anyway, the only things lacking in the app:
1) unlike Safari and Chrome, the user is unable to tap the browser window near the top bar to get it to auto-scroll and return to the top.
From habit, I keep tapping up there, but nothing happens...
2) I use a Bluetooth input device (a keypad) for inputting numbers into my iPhone's browser, and it would be great if the app automatically jumped to only active area on the browser screen whenever I tapped on the Bluetooth keyboard.
It's a royal pain to have to manually select the input area, then activate the keyboard, in order to input numbers.
3) it would be great if the app remembered user names and passwords, since that's something both Safari and Chrome do (they also remember numbers you've input before, so you can simply select the desired number when it attempts to auto-complete).
4) it would be a cherry on top if the app supported printing to the cloud (Chrome prints to Google Drive, and Safari prints to DropBox).
- Appsverse Inc.
- 36 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Appsverse Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.