*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine is the biggest and best Canon DSLR photography magazine. Every issue is packed with 132 pages of new Canon EOS DSLR techniques, tests and tips. You’ll find new Canon pro photographer interviews, more in-depth Canon DSLR and kit tests, a comprehensive Canon DSLR and lens buyers’ guide, Canon School technical advice, Photo Stories, and more.
Plus we bring you regular Canon camera and photo projects, along with image-editing tutorials (including Photoshop CC, Elements and Lightroom) supported with pop-out video guides.
PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine is 100% dedicated to every type of Canon EOS DSLR user, from beginners and enthusiasts to semi-pros. All types of photography are covered, including landscapes, wildlife, portraits, black & white, sports and still life.
** Enhanced digital editions feature all our exclusive Canon technique and photo-editing video lessons (including all content from the cover-mounted Video Disc supplied with our print editions) plus interactive image galleries and quick links for easier navigation **
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £6.99 / $6.99 / €7.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $59.99 / €59.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users reported that bookmarks were flickering which has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been getting this online mag for the past 10 months. If you are a Canon D-SLR user you will definitely appreciate it. My expectations have been met and exceeded in regards to the content, the ease of downloading and the app itself. I love being able to enlarge the photos to check on different aspects of them.
Some good but a lot of repeat of content.
The repeat content from issue to issue. And they constantly try to get you to complete your library by buying all back issues. Every issue they have. Enough already. I can’t even open the app without the “complete your library” sales pitch. Absolutely not. I wish I never subscribed, I won’t renew. The content is based out of the U.S. but that doesn’t matter, because photography is the same no matter where. And product prices and availability is different no matter where you buy it even in the states. But enough with complete your library!!!
Has become very slow
In the last few months, this app is very slow. Sometimes, I have to wait several seconds up to a minute just for the page to change after I swiped it. Other actions are also slow. It is not my pad, because I do not have that problem with other mags. Please fix. It is frustrating.
You have greatly improved the app. It is now working much better. Thanks.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 43.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 $6.99
- July 2011 $6.99
- August 2011 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.