*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine is the biggest and best Canon DSLR photography magazine. Every issue is packed with 132 pages of new Canon EOS DSLR techniques, tests and tips. You’ll find new Canon pro photographer interviews, more in-depth Canon DSLR and kit tests, a comprehensive Canon DSLR and lens buyers’ guide, Canon School technical advice, Photo Stories, and more.
Plus we bring you regular Canon camera and photo projects, along with image-editing tutorials (including Photoshop CC, Elements and Lightroom) supported with pop-out video guides.
PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine is 100% dedicated to every type of Canon EOS DSLR user, from beginners and enthusiasts to semi-pros. All types of photography are covered, including landscapes, wildlife, portraits, black & white, sports and still life.
** Enhanced digital editions feature all our exclusive Canon technique and photo-editing video lessons (including all content from the cover-mounted Video Disc supplied with our print editions) plus interactive image galleries and quick links for easier navigation **
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
Bug fixes and improved customer support via the help page.
Ratings and Reviews
It really makes me wonder how stupid people are. The app is free but you right you have to pay for the subscription. Why would you expect a company to give you a free magazine? Learn to read it says in app purchase. Really people all of you that expect this to be free you are as stupid as box or rocks.
Some good but a lot of repeat of content.
The repeat content from issue to issue. And they constantly try to get you to complete your library by buying all back issues. Every issue they have. Enough already. I can’t even open the app without the “complete your library” sales pitch. Absolutely not. I wish I never subscribed, I won’t renew. The content is based out of the U.S. but that doesn’t matter, because photography is the same no matter where. And product prices and availability is different no matter where you buy it even in the states. But enough with complete your library!!!
Has become very slow
In the last few months, this app is very slow. Sometimes, I have to wait several seconds up to a minute just for the page to change after I swiped it. Other actions are also slow. It is not my pad, because I do not have that problem with other mags. Please fix. It is frustrating.
You have greatly improved the app. It is now working much better. Thanks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 23.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $4.99
- 1 Year Subscription $59.99
- 3 Month Subscription $19.99
- 6 Month Subscription $31.99
- All PhotoPlus back issues $54.99
- Canon SLR Handbook $9.99
- December 2012 $7.99
- March 2013 $7.99
- November 2012 $7.99
- October 2012 $7.99