**IMPORTANT: To increase the photo size, take pictures with your phone landscape/horizontal.
With PhotoReport you can capture photos, create photo reports in PDF or Word.doc and email them on-site, before you get back to your car, for less than a cup of coffee.
• Unlimited projects
• Unlimited Company Profiles
• Secure Cloud-based servers.
• Reduced data usage and with cloud servers, no storage space required on your device
• Create PDF and/or Word.doc-for editing
• Seamless navigation functionality
• Photo Reports in Minutes not Hours
With PhotoReport, you can take a photo, describe it via text or phone-to-text, compile it with other associated photos, and email yourself a completed photo report as a PDF or Word document.
Add your company logo and contact information, and you’re ready to send professional photo reports directly to clients within minutes of investigating the site.
Capture, create and email professional photo reports from wherever you are, so you can maximize your time in the field and minimize your desk time.
Photo Report is available to try with a free 14 day trial. Subscription options include monthly ($7.99/month) or yearly ($71.99/year), and will auto-renew unless canceled from the account settings.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Ability to reconnect after losing connection
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but not for the price
I agree this is a great app and I used it once during the free trial. However I also use Xactimate In which I can label and mount photos along with some simple Word docs in which I can simply drag and drop photos. Also, the yearly subscription fee is more than Office 365 which is by far a more complex program. My sense of immediacy would not have me sit in my car or onsite to deliver photos a few hours earlier. Now, having said all that, I would certainly purchase the app for a one time fee of 5 bucks or so for the few times I might want to use it. A yearly subscription? Monthly? No way.
Easy and fast
After getting the issues I had remedied, I have found the app very helpful. It is very user friendly, and easy to navigate.
Recommended for documenting anything that needs professional photo documentation.
I couldn't get it to go past the company information screen or to add a project.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Photo Report, LLC
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Photo Report
- In-App Purchases
- PhotoReport Monthly $7.99
- PhotoReport Yearly $71.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.