Is your iPhone Storage full? Clean up space on iPhone with Phone Cleaner!
Find and remove the biggest media files, remove duplicate photos, and remove the photos you copied to your Mac.
Phone Cleaner helps to easily find the photos and videos that take up the most storage space on your device. You can also quickly find similar photos in your albums as well as duplicate photos that you've saved to your Mac. Remove all these unneeded photos in order to make space on iPhone.
Most frequently, we run out of space because of photos and videos. There may be times when you find that even 256GB isn't enough space for everything you want to store. Fortunately, with the Phone Cleaner app, this problem can be quickly solved.
How to free up storage on iPhone with Phone Cleaner:
- Find and remove the biggest photos and videos.
- Find and remove similar photos.
- Find and remove duplicate photos that have already been imported to Mac.
FIND AND REMOVE THE LARGEST MEDIA FILES:
1. Launch the app and see the largest photos and videos.
2. Swipe down to trash a photo/video or swipe left to view the next photo/video.
3. Go to Trash and delete the selected files to clear storage space.
FIND AND REMOVE SIMILAR PHOTOS:
1. Switch to the Similar section.
2. Select useless similar-looking photos.
3. Go to Trash and delete similar photos.
FIND AND REMOVE DUPLICATE PHOTOS ON iPHONE TRANSFERRED TO MAC:
1. Install the macOS version of the app on your Mac (available at the Mac App Store).
2. Launch apps on both Mac and iOS devices to connect them via Wi-Fi. Click to scan for duplicate photos.
3. Go to Trash and delete duplicate photos from your iPhone.
iPhone Cleaner allows you to see how much space each picture and video occupies and what useless similar photos you have. Then, use the app to clean up iPhone of unneeded media files. This iOS device cleaner finds duplicate photos on your iPhone and Mac and easily removes them from your iPhone.
Also, you can use the Favorites section and Hidden options to protect selected files from being deleted accidentally.
BENEFITS OF PHONE CLEANER FREE:
- Find and remove large photos and videos.
- Find and clear unneeded similar photos.
- Remove mutual duplicate photos with Mac from iPhone.
- Hide groups of similar photos.
- Add up to 12 media files to Favorites.
BENEFITS OF PHONE CLEANER PRO:
- Hide advertisement
- Add an unlimited number of files to Favorites
- Remove mutual with Mac duplicate videos from iPhone
* The app operates on iPhones and iPads
* Phone Cleaner is available for free in iTunes and on the Mac App Store.
* Find more information at www.nektony.com/phonecleaner
* For any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Cleaner is the easiest storage space cleaner for an iOS device. Free up memory on your iPhone and prevent receiving the message “Not Enough Storage”.
Phone Cleaner is the most efficient way to get more storage space on iPhone.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, please contact us directly at email@example.com. We will respond within one business day.
- Optimized for the latest iOS/iPadOS
- Fixed video playback issues
- Improved the scanning speed
Ratings and Reviews
Slick & mostly accurate
I appreciated being able to compare each photo it selected as a duplicate. My only difficulty is it seemed to include all the individual frames of a gif. It seems like deleting any of them would make the gif not run or not run smoothly, so I ended up hiding all those that I thought were from gifs — and yet I didn't see a way to tell for sure from within the app.
Simple but effective.
I've been looking for a simple way to clean out large screenshots, screen recordings, etc from iCloud Photos and I've finally found a workable solution with this app. While it starts off with reading your photos databse, on a modern Apple Silicon device that does not take a lot of time. Once that's done you can go over to Biggest and start cleaning files from there.
I appreciate Nektony LLC for making this app! I hope they update it and add some features such as being able to sort items by largest & smallest with the file siizes listed and sort by most recent or oldest with time stamps.
Wasted 1-1/2 hrs......
I read the reviews but thought I’d try it anyway.....
1. It’s free as far as I could tell.
2. There are ads but they are very small line items, after a few minutes of using the app I barely noticed them.
3. There was no pressure to upgrade to a paid version. I’m not certain there is one as there was never an ad or other indication one was available.
4. It’s easy to use once you get the hang of it. I didn’t see a tutorial but as I said it’s simple.
1. I believe it somehow picks up and shows shows photos I thought I’d already deleted such as pre-edit copies.
2. I selected several hundred photos to delete and when I pressed the remove button it turned red as another reviewer said, with the same results: nothing happens.
3. When photos remained on the page I went to my photo albums and looked for the photos I’d marked for deletion, they were all still there.
If there were instructions as to how to use the app maybe they would tell you how to delete photos but as it is I’ll just go to my photo albums and delete them there, it’s pretty much the same process.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nektony LLC
- 181.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Nektony. Phone Cleaner for Media Files, 2023