All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Cut Out, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Photos Extension
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Lens Flares, Old Photos, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Text Warp, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Paint Bucket, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Cut Out: Remove the background from an image. (Magic Eraser, Lasso tool, Brush tool)
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Flag, Star Rating, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share, Exif Viewer.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Photo Merge: Focus Stacking, Merge to HDR
- Macro: Record your multiple actions and then play them back all at once
- Languages: English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Macro: Record actions
Redo+: Redo with different settings
Filter Favorites: Add frequently used filters to Favorites
Added Matte filter
Added 'Replace Image' filter
Added 'Enlarge 16x’ (Editor > Resize)
Added 'Reduce Luminance Noise', Reduce Color Noise’ to Batch tab
Added Stretch option to Batch tab
Added 240 Face #3, 272 Flag, 221 Floral Stickers
Added 223 Geometric Figures
Added 3 more brush shapes
Added more metadata fields to text object (FL3, FL4,FOLDER,FOLDER-UP,FOLDER_LO)
Added RAW Engine option
Doubled thumbnail size
Press and hold the Shift key while dragging to draw a square or circle
Press and hold the Shift key while dragging to draw a line at 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 degrees
Support WebP format in Viewer tab
Support Dark Mode (macOS 10.14+)
Support Traditional Chinese (English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어)
Improved RAW support (CR3 format)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All I Use
This product is absolutely amazing. I love how much you can do and so easily. I didn’t have to but the full thing, although I will because I love the product and the amount of extra features you have just doubles. This application is easy to learn how to do without researching or looking it up. Just playing around to figure it out, is all I have done and the possibilities are endless. It is my favorite and my absolute go-to app for photo editing, graphic creating/altering, collage making and tons more. I made my engagement announcements through this basically graphics from google images and my photographs and basically did a simple collage. Like I said, I am not a pro, but the Save the Date Announcement looks amazing and so professional. It doesn’t look like anything I would have done myself. I’m so thrilled with this app, I just had to share how wonderful it is and the layout is so simple.
I highly reccomend this app to anybody who does any kind of editing of any sort. It is AWESOME!
The best free photo editor in the App Store.. Period
UPDATE Jun 17, 2018:
I want to say a BIG thank you, to the developers for listening, and adding the "Compare" Spacebar shortcut - THANK YOU for listening, this makes our workflow convenient, much better and faster!
Been using it for at least a year. since then, I added a couple more editors, from the App Store, and PhotoScape X, is still my favorite editor.
To give you an idea, I'm doing 90% of all edits, with it, then sometimes use features from the others, for final touches. I start most of edits with it, rarely with others.
The free version, has many features that cover 99% of features needed, to edit, correct, and customize, to get really beautiful photos.
You'll hardly need any another app, for these purposes.
Feature that's really missing, and quite annoying, that many other apps have, is a keyboard shortcut for the "Compare" option.
It's actually very surprising, that it doesn't have it already and no option is available to add it, considering it's probably the most pushed button in the app for comparing before and after edits.
It's really, VERY counterproductive, to use the mouse, to look for that small button, every time you need to compare your edits.
It is so essential, I would easily asign the SPACEBAR for it, that way, we won't need to take our eyes off the screen, to search for it on the keyboard.
I Hope the developers, read this, and add it!
Great App. Instructions? Not so much
First I want to say that I find this app to be pretty amazing especially when you consider the cost. What it packs inside such a small program is quite nice. However, and let me preface this by saying I’ve used a number of photo edting apps, the tutorial/help/userguide leave ALOT to be desired. I don’t know if this is a small company and they simply don’t have the time but this is disappointing. If I have a question about sometihng I go to the Help menu which takes me to their HELP | Screencast page. These videos may be helpful in exploring some aspects of the app but half the time they go way too fast. If I need help on something it doesn’t help if the person giving the explanation goes knows this program inside and out and doesn’t consider that some of us don't. I don’t understand how in 2018 how a software developer can’t have a pdf guide to help the uninitiated. Please reconsider.
- Mooii Tech
- 189.9 MB
- Photo & Video
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Mooii Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Christmas Sticker $0.99
- Pro $39.99
- Chocolate Sticker $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.