Attention Photographers, Videographers and Indy-Creatives! Looking for more clients? PhotoSesh is a cool new way to match photographers with more gigs. Download and apply free now! Join a network of almost 10,000 professional, freelance, traveling, and amateur photographers, and start filling the gaps in your schedule!
Using PhotoSesh is like having your very own marketing team, booking agent, and personal assistant working for you 24/7. Logistics, scheduling, mapping, marketing, and payments are streamlined so you can just focus on what you love most; photography!
Let us help you fill the gaps in your schedule!
TO START BOOKING CLIENTS:
• After downloading and applying, pick which types of requests you would like to receive
• Select the timeslots you are available for nearby requests
• Sync your calendar with ours
• Sit back and enjoy the benefits of free marketing, networking and more business
WHAT PHOTOGRAPHERS LOVE ABOUT PHOTOSESH:
• No listing or sign up costs
• If you’re a traveler, you can easily get requests at new locations. Simply change your where-a-bouts in your PhotoSesh profile, and you can still be open for business miles away from home.
• We support our photographers! Our favorable non-compete clause allows you to work with our customers offline (within terms and conditions.)
• We even have work for the up and coming trend of iPhoneographers along with the Pros that are already “with the times” and incorporating it into their businesses!
• Our commitment to giving back: we assign and pay for appropriate photographers to work at local Non-Profit and charity gigs. We like dealing with good people and we hope you like dealing with a good organization!
For better platform experience this app might fetch location when app is in use in order to send you nearby gigs!
- New added category #1: "Extra Editing & Retouching"
- New added category #2: "Videography"
- New added category #3: "Editorial & PR Photography"
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea! Great support. ok app.
Got the early invite to join. What a great idea. It's like an Uber for photographers. The app isn't bad for its first version. At the moment I'm undergoing the background check review, so still waiting to explore, but I saw the website and love the concept. I hope this brings me some decent business. I would like to see the photo scroll fixed. Its not too smooth. The partners staff seems super friendly.
UPDATE: I've been on for a couple months and have gotten 5 gigs so far. Seems that things are picking up. A couple crashes here and there. Nice improvements with us reviewing customers and allowing us to disclose reasons why we may need to reject requests. : )
Great Idea Great App
My First time using this app I was skeptical by how easy it was to book a professional photographer for so cheap on a moments notice. Original photographer that I was paying 6x what paid with PhotoSesh cancelled on me the morning of my sons bris. A friend told me about this app and I was left with no other choice but to roll the dice. The photographer I booked thru photosesh was not only was prompt, professional, and courteous but she made the party by making the photos available practically immediately. Extremely engaging and talented. I'm actually Going to use them for the third time this weekend at my friend Tony Nap's BYOS(bring your own sausage) PARTY.
Another place to have your identity stolen
This app asks for so much personal and financial information upfront. Legal address, last four of SS number & banking info. So it’s just another place to have your Identity stolen. Other places I’ve worked for that want to issue a 1099 don’t ask you for that much information, it’s just simply not that necessary to have all that info.
If someone wants to gather information from you maybe you shouldn’t do it on an app and go through a third party background check company. One that will have a secure log in and/or encrypted website that is verified secure. Otherwise you’re just putting all your information up in the air for someone to snatch it.
Aside from that, the app looks rinky-dink including the app graphic and some of the links provided to the “profile overview” email they first send you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.