Combine several separate images into a single image with a layout of your choosing.
• Print your own wallet prints at a fraction of the cost
• Create prints that are perfectly sized for the photo frames in your home
• Create simple collage images for quick scrapbook pages or photo frames
• Expand your creative options with flexible page layouts
• Use PhotoSheet as part of your photo editing workflow, adding your own journaling and embellishments.
Cheaper Wallet Photos
• Save money on wallet photos. If you've ever uploaded photos to a photo printing service, you've seen the option for wallet prints. Typically wallets will be printed as 4 images on a 4x6 or 5x7 sheet. Photo printers charge a premium for this service. By putting the images on a 4x6 image and sending that to the printing service the individual wallet-size images cost a fraction of their regular rate.
Great for scrapbooking
• Make your scrapbook pages more interesting! PhotoSheet gives you control over the size and layout of images for the scrapbook layout you're working on. There are a host of sheet layouts offering space for up to 100 images!
• Tweak the layout! You can change the scale and position of individual images within the layout.
• Make a sheet of 16 1" x 1.5" images that fit inside slide mounts. Or make a 4x6 print containing two 2.5" x 3" images reminiscent of Polaroid prints.
• Adjust the spacing and add rounded corners to create the vintage photo print look.
• Prepare images to fill those photo collage picture frames in your home. If you have too many photos to fit in the frame, this software is handy for fitting multiple pictures into a single slot in the frame. See what the sheet will look like, rearrange the photos on the sheet, and control the rotation of individual photos.
• Create a dramatic effect by centering a 5x5 layout on an 8x8 sheet with a custom background color.
• Fill a single sheet with copies of a single image, great for wallet photos or giving package prints to friends.
• Automatically rotate photos to make the best use of individual slots in the layout. A great option if you are planning on cutting out the photo after printing. Optionally include cut lines in the image to improve accuracy.
• Fill several sheets with photos using the same layout.
Easy to use
• Imperial and Metric paper sizes! All of the A's and B's and P's are there for your choosing! If your favorite paper size is not in the list, don't dismay: you can enter any sheet size you like, in inches or centimeters!
• PhotoSheet remembers your settings from one session to the next! If you frequently use the same layout or sheet size, you'll love this.
• The film strip holds all of the photos you're working with, and page views help you build multiple pages using the same layout! Create package prints for several photos at once!
• Choose a different layout and automatically fill the open spaces with unused photos, or gather images together to use fewer pages!
• Use two fingers on your trackpad or the scroll gesture on your mouse to reposition images in their cells. Hold the Option key to zoom.
• "Show cell dimensions" to see exactly how large each image will be in the layout.
• Use the "Smaller Layout" setting to control layout size independently from sheet size.
• Use the eyedropper tool to easily match the background color to primary or secondary colors in the images!
Fixed an issue where the Print and Save options were incorrectly disabled when using "Repeat Single Image"
Ratings and Reviews
Not Good, Not What You Think
You'd think this would allow you to print standard print sizes like 3x5, 4x6, 5x7 etc on 8x10 or standard Letter size paper. Although you can print 4 or 2 on a page they are not printed in standard sizes. There is a whole range of sizes and numbers but not these three sizes, or even a size of 8x10 on a 8.5 x 11.5 letter paper. Useful if your are scrapbooking maybe. Please fix this This is really needed by many people as the older apps that would do this no longer work.
Best program to create different photo sizes
I used this on my PC and was activelly waiting for the Mac version. I create scrapbooks with pocket pages that have 3x4 photos. This program allows me to create them so quick and easy! Drag and drop in 2 seconds. I don’t recall how I found this easy little program but so thankful I did! They have added so many upgrades and features since the Mac version came out.
does not print true to size
fails to allow printing at the sizes shown on the screen. seems to have unadjustable unprintable areas, at least on the mac. works easy and seems versital, but dissappoints when it cant print as described. Matches the print preview, but cannot make print the whole page
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! The primary purpose of the program is to save an image file with your layout with the correct dimensions to match your paper. Then you can upload the file for printing online or send it to your printer using more specialized image printing software (like the Preview app on the Mac). Please give that a try and see if you get better results from your printer.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- steve dodge
- 8.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Steve Dodge
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.