Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free photo editor camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot. Show off your unique style with over 100 aesthetic, Insta-worthy lens effects and filters inspired by your favorite artists and influencers. And with no picture editing or Photoshop skills needed, it’s easy to share your world — your way.
Photoshop Camera is packed with fun and amazing AI-powered features that help you choose the right lens and take gorgeous selfies, food and scenery shots, the perfect portrait, and more. Quick auto-tone fixes and portrait controls mean you can apply unique photo effects like blur background and fun filters for your pictures to create high-quality photos with a simple tap or swipe of your finger.
• FUN WITH CAMERA FILTERS: Apply Photoshop camera filters and effects with just one tap. With dozens of custom filters for pictures, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filters for pictures library includes: Portrait, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Dreamcatcher, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more. You’ll also find widely popular lenses like Studio Light, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Celestial, Cosmos, Grit, Dappled, Vibrant, Neon Pulse, and Color Echo to help you create a variety of cool photo effects.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered picture editing.
• AUTO-TONE PHOTO EFFECTS: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow for enhanced picture editing.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which photo effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows and creating the perfect portrait (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned, so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh (blur background) feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects and enhance portrait quality.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENS OPTIONS: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their aesthetic, custom-designed camera lenses. There are over 100 lens effects and new, seasonal options are added all the time, so there’s always something fun to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share fun, high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Photoshop Camera photo editor is brought to you by Adobe, creators of the Photoshop family.
Terms & Conditions:
Do not sell my info: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
Adobe Photoshop Camera is a fun, free photo-editing app that lets you express your unique style with creative photo art. Use cool effects like blur background and over 100 different lens options including Dreamy, Monochrome, Vintage, and Ambient Skies, plus lots of fun filters, and dazzle with your beautiful camera work on social media.
• PsC now supports landscape mode in refine view.
• Additional language support – Indonesian, Vietnamese.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
App ascending 'heights of glory' as it were
I had Ps when they first did it in '90's. It soon got out of my price range, though, and wow was it easy to use. Then it got REALLY complicated and pricey at $600. So I moved on. I got an iPad along with iPhone and the first PS (elements?) worked GREAT. Then support dried up and it was discontinued. So I moved on again. Then I saw that it came back so I thought I'd check it out again. I detest mice (and Wacomm peripherals) so I never wanted the Windows version again. But Apple stepped up with a great Pencil that worked as good as Gateway tablets and Acer stylii. i upgraded my iPad to Pro and with the Pencil now everything is just dynamite. I find the 'subscription' thing a great alternative to $600 upfront and I can limit it to just what I do which is primarily Ps and Fresco. Once I finish a piece, I put it on a site I like and can forget it and move on keeping just the final in my archive. The iOS version is just wonderful nor do I need all the bells and whistles of Windows complication. Even Elements was too much so I long ago got refunded for that.
I WOULD like to see more of the descriptive dropdowns when you hover over an option because icons bother me. I like text and plain simple English to guide me around till I get super-familiar then it is ok to turn off with just an icon. So let's see Adobe do a 'full' version for iOS, it's just the best!
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. and i NEVER write reviews.
i have had SO many editing apps, im an editing geek. i’m not even amazing at editing i just find the fantasies of it so cool. i tend to do editing on a budget. i usually use enlight, quickshot, videoleap, prequel, etc. ofc seeing a new photoshop app i was gonna give it a go, play around, encouraged one of my friends who also likes editing to do the same. there are barely any buttons in this app— just the lenses and adjustments. i was actually close to deleting the app because there was so little to do to actually edit the photo but to discover the amount of creative lenses made by fellow editors on the app were absolutely STUNNING. was NOT EXPECTED AT ALL!!! i had a photo of a building with a pretty sky, clicked like 2 buttons to trigger a lens and all the sudden the building was in the middle of space, with planets circling around it, even in motion. couldve been done in 25 minutes with enlight. and it looked SO REAL, TOO. WAY WAY WAY better than the enlight apps and to think those were the apps that costed money. this one is flawless, the skies processed perfectly without missing spots. as soon as i tried this app out i had to give this a 5 star review and i NEVER write reviews. like ever. SO excited to see whats to come for this app!!!!!
PS Camera is a MUST
I was playing around with the PS camera app in Zion NP on a snowy, November day and let me tell you, 🤯. I took a photo with the Apple camera then remembered I had downloaded the PS camera app so I opened it up and just took the same picture. At first glance I wasn’t impressed but when I got home and pulled the PS camera app photo up, I was blown away at the level of detail compared to the shot I took in the Apple camera app. It honestly rivals some of my favorite photos taken on my very expensive mirrorless setup. Plus, I was able to quickly and easily get the camera into my favorite Adobe editing app and boom- professional looking shot achieved.
Fill disclosure, I do pay for the Adobe suite subscription so I’m not sure how this would work if you only have the free version. If you are like me and pay, there is absolutely no reason not to use this app on your phone, imo.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 251.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Adobe Systems Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Creative Cloud Storage (20 GB) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.