Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free, intelligent camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot. Show off your unique style with tons of Insta-worthy lenses and filters inspired by your favorite artists and influencers. And with no Photoshop skills needed, it’s easy to share your world — your way.
Photoshop Camera is packed with amazing AI-powered features that help you take gorgeous selfies, food and scenery shots, and more. Quick fixes like auto-tone and portrait control mean you can create high-quality photos with a simple tap or swipe of your finger.
• FUN WITH FILTERS: Apply Photoshop filters and effects with just one tap. With over 80 custom filters, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filter library includes: Portrait, Studio Light, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Dreamcatcher, Celestial, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Color Echo, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered editing.
• AUTO-TONE: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENSES: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their custom-designed lenses. New lenses and effects are added all the time so there’s always something to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share high-quality photos to your favorite social network. Use #photoshopcamera when you post and we might feature you on our social sites.
Photoshop Camera is brought to you by Adobe, creators of the Photoshop family.
Do not sell my info: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
Welcome to Photoshop Camera v.1.0.2! Have fun creating and sharing amazing photos.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. and i NEVER write reviews.
i have had SO many editing apps, im an editing geek. i’m not even amazing at editing i just find the fantasies of it so cool. i tend to do editing on a budget. i usually use enlight, quickshot, videoleap, prequel, etc. ofc seeing a new photoshop app i was gonna give it a go, play around, encouraged one of my friends who also likes editing to do the same. there are barely any buttons in this app— just the lenses and adjustments. i was actually close to deleting the app because there was so little to do to actually edit the photo but to discover the amount of creative lenses made by fellow editors on the app were absolutely STUNNING. was NOT EXPECTED AT ALL!!! i had a photo of a building with a pretty sky, clicked like 2 buttons to trigger a lens and all the sudden the building was in the middle of space, with planets circling around it, even in motion. couldve been done in 25 minutes with enlight. and it looked SO REAL, TOO. WAY WAY WAY better than the enlight apps and to think those were the apps that costed money. this one is flawless, the skies processed perfectly without missing spots. as soon as i tried this app out i had to give this a 5 star review and i NEVER write reviews. like ever. SO excited to see whats to come for this app!!!!!
Haters gonna hate
This is an awesome app! I know people complain about limitations, but I don’t think they have fully explored the app before sending a review, because not only can you apply effects to the photos you take, but you can revisit old pictures and apply something like beautiful sunny skies to that gray and gloomy day you took a picture.
I haven’t found any flaws on my iPhone 11 Pro Max, but I’m sure any issues will be fixed in the near future. If I would request anything, then I would like the ability to record and save the effects applied to a photo as a video clip. The other is obvious, to have more filters, but that’s a matter of time and patience and we will see a lot more filters. Great app nevertheless! :)
Ok for editing, not shooting
I was really looking forward to the release of this app. Alas, like every other camera app I’ve tried, I find that nothing beats the image quality of the native camera app.
This app will remain in my toolbox for editing pictures quickly with some of its filters. The Studio Light portrait is my favorite as it also adds lens correction. Great app for quickly auto-processing corrections taken with the native app (of course, light room already does this, as does Ps Express with the added benefit of perspective correction)
I like that photos only save to the camera roll when you are ready to export them.
Good lenses, although a lot are silly and not all can be removed through Manage Lenses. Most over-process. Ps Express has better filters that can be dialed down to create subtle processing.
Here’s what I find lacking:
Auto-processing tends to over-edit, particularly in low-light. When I compare pictures taken with the native app and edited with a push of the auto button in Photos app, they are richer and not over-exposed as I’ve found Ps Camera photos to be. Either way they still need more work in a dedicated app.
App starts in selfie mode. No setting to change this.
Portrait filters have no way to adjust the depth, so the background has one standard blur.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mike_813, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about selfie mode, video, and Portrait filters with depth adjustment! We deeply respect your advice, and we will consider your feedback towards improving Adobe Photoshop Camera. We would love to hear your thoughts on improvements and encourage you to submit them to the Adobe Photoshop Camera Forum here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/
- Adobe Inc.
- 214.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Adobe Systems Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Creative Cloud Storage (20 GB) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.