ENHANCE, STYLIZE AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions of creative individuals. Edit pictures like the pros with this easy-to-use digital studio full of photo editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express delivers a full spectrum of free photo effects and editing features at your fingertips. Personalize your experiences with borders and text, enhance color and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Work on a single part of an image while the rest remains untouched to create striking photo effects with Selective Editing
• Combine photos to create your own unique layering styles.
• Intensify your moments with photo effects from Looks categories: Black and White, Portrait, Nature and Duo tones.
• Amplify your photo’s appearance with a unique assortment of new Blend effects.
• Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other color effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove atmospheric fog or Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create professional-quality photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Apply the Style Transfer feature to easily apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight color themes with the Pop-Color Tool to get that wow effect.
• Unleash creativity with the photo collage maker by applying unique effects for aspiring artistry.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own unique personal touches.
• Style your messages with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
• Inspire with photo color matching borders or choose unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for eye-catching compositions.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance settings.
• Reopen closed eyes with a single touch and create the perfect shot.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to specific elements and blend out backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise for crystal clear pics.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
ADVANCED IMAGE HEALING
• Remove any unwanted elements from your shots with precision and achieve perfectly polished results.
NOW SAVE AS PNG
• You can now save your detailed, high-contrast images in the PNG file format. This is ideal for digital photographs and images with transparent backgrounds that can be layered over other images.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
Do Not Sell My Info :
We’ve added a ton of new features and improvements across recent updates, including:
• Automatic Compositing – Updated and refined “Mix” workflow. Automatically cut out and refine, combine and blend images with multiple layers.
• Smart Cutout – Simply draw a rectangle around an object to automatically cut out the object from the background and refine selection.
• Custom Stickers – Automatically cut out and turn any photo into a personalised sticker.
• Replace Eyes – Open closed eyes when someone blinks to always capture the perfect moment.
• Selective Editing – Automatically select and adjust one part of an image while leaving the rest intact, powered by Adobe Sensei.
• Advanced Healing – Quickly remove unwanted marks, spots or parts of an image with control and precision.
• Scrapbook – Automatically cut out multiple images, generating stickers to create a scrapbook collage.
• Style Transfer – Copy a style from your image (or use a pre-set style) to apply to all photos in a collage.
• Discover – Use Remix, Playback and Copy Edits in the Discover feed to learn from inspirational artists in the community.
• New Collage Themes – check out our stunning new collage themes with unique layouts and background patterns, including freeform shapes and style transfer effects.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adobe photoshop editing app review
I’ve only recently started using this app! It’s been on my phone for a while but i didn’t really have any interest in it. My phone used to be my mom’s and she had all the Adobe apps because she worked for the company!
Anyways moving to the review part of this. I found it to be helpful to edit my photos that I took either of nature or myself or friends or find cool photos on the internet and kind of add on to their beauty. I then discovered the discovery page where people share their edits. I love it! I’ve always wanted people to see what I can do with photography as photography has a very special place in my heart. I love how people can like your photos. It’s like Instagram but it’s not like Instagram. What I mean by that is people share photos about their lives or what seems important to them and whether someone likes it or not you don’t have to worry about people thinking otherwise. The thing that separates this app from any other social media is there are no area for comments. I know comments are like the danger zones in social media! It’s scary to enter the comments not knowing what someone may think of what you post. This app makes me feel safe and comfortable about what i post. So over all I would recommend this app to anyone from 9 and up!
So much fun!
I’m having a lot of fun designing my own inspirational posts from my own photos. Adobe PsX makes this very easy with the editing of each layer. There could be some minor improvements, eg in the stroke for fonts (I haven’t figured out to cancel out of that once it’s in place without deleting the text and starting over completely) and the choice background color of the message in combination with the font color (which I would like to be able to make my own combinations for), or the spot correction that doesn’t allow for spot darkening/lightening, as far as I can tell and the spot correction that takes a blob from not always the best next spot over & creating a layering of branches instead of a darker spot in the background kind of thing. Overall this app provides a lot of excellent features. There are also other Adobe apps that connect into it with ease, but I haven’t had the need to use them in conjunction with this one. My concern is that at some point Adobe will turn around and charge me for use of the whole thing or have a monthly subscription for it making an older version obsolete, as is my experience with another Adobe product I used for years and don’t use enough to get a monthly for. This trepidation and minor adjustment mentioned above (maybe I need to check out the help section on this) made me drop a star. In the end Adobe is amazing and does deliver with its photo development apps.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind and valuable review, We will share this with our development team.
Is this the next Photobucket?
Maybe the title has you scratching your head, but it’s what came to mind when I thought of the functionality that Adobe provides through Photoshop Express, Photo Fix, and Photo Mix — the thought that a poorly implemented monetization effort is not far behind. A backhanded compliment, to be sure, but I do have some genuinely positive things to say about Express.
It has taken a lot of effort to become adroit at swapping among the three aforementioned apps, but in becoming so I have at my fingertips, literally, some very useful tools to improve, or simply create a different emphasis for, my pictures. I also have Adobe PS CS6 on my laptop, and I have to tell you that sometimes the quickest route to achieving my goal for a photo requires the use of all four applications. And that brings me back too my opening.
The Adobe products are so scattered that they probably can’t persist in their current state amongst all the competition that is springing up, and to bring them together to remain competitive would be to cannibalize from PS CC. And PS CC is a ripoff. It’s closest competitor—that is getting closer every day—asks $20 to BUY their product. So, just as it appears Photobucket has signed it’s own death warrant with their pathetic monetization by hostage-taking, I fear Adobe could be heading in the same direction with its photo editing products. And they really have been The standard bearer.
- Adobe Inc.
- 311.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Photoshop Express Premium $34.99
- Photoshop Express Premium $4.99
- Photoshop Express Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.