PhotoSplit is the most popular app to split your photos to the grid and post them directly to Instagram.
PhotoSplit lets you slice any photo into a 1x2, 1x3, 2x3, 3x3 & 4x3 grid while keeping it in high resolution. It then quickly lets you post the split images to Instagram to show it as one big photo on your profile. Elevate your Instagram game by giving your profile a professional look.
In PhotoSplit, you can zoom in, move, or even rotate your photo to instantly see how it will look like on your Instagram profile.
• Choose from a variety of grid options: 1x2, 1x3, 2x3, 3x3 & 4x3
• Move, Zoom or Rotate to get the perfect fit.
• Keeps images in high resolution. Does not reduce quality after splitting. Will not blur the image.
• Share images directly to Instagram without having to save first.
• If you like, save split images to photo library and post from within the Instagram app.
• Send any photo to PhotoSplit app from the iPhone Photo Gallery and other apps directly through Share widget.
• No login, No subscriptions, No ads.
• Over 23,000 5-Star Ratings
• Trusted by over 400,000 Instagram lovers
- New Theme
- Bug fixes and Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Go pro to actually make it worth your while
If you’re going to be using Instagram extensively and care enough to use this to enhance your page, just pay the pro fee. It’s less than $4 USD, which is around the average price of a coffee.
There are claims that using this app to split images reduces the quality of the resulting split images. I have not noticed any drop in image resolution. For the intended purpose (of posting on Instagram and viewing images on smaller screens) this is fine. Don’t use this app to split your professional photography for gallery prints...
Simple, easy to use app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words. We are always working to make the app better.
Why is this 4.8 Stars?
The app only lets you post two photos and save two photos. After that you have to pay. That’s not two WHOLE photos either. That’s one photo cut up into squares and each square is one photo. So if you use the layout with nine squares you basically waste your time posting less than half of the photo before you realise you have to delete the posts and download another app.
Great Until You’re Hijacked
You Can Only Split 2 Photos before a message letting you know to Go Pro at $7.99 in order to gain lifetime use pops up & ends your project. I’m using it for a Non-Profit Companies Social Media account that I volunteer to assist, so was still just testing to see if this App is a good way to create more interest. However, I didn’t even get to post my 2nd Freebie Split photo, since I went back to do some edits before Splitting the updated image then was told, no more Free Photo Splits for me, Lol. Well Ok, the App works decently well & I would have given 4 stars if being at all upfront about needing to $Go Pro for the ability to post more than two pics.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tech Positive Inc.
- 24.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Tech Positive
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Unlock $15.99