** Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for mobile devices, Windows & Mac. Also works on Linux
** Reliable and secure software – operating 8+ years in the market and continuously updated
** No limitations – transfer and backup an unlimited number of photos & videos. Full resolution transfer with HEIC and RAW support; all metadata (EXIF, GPS) is preserved
** Flexible: Automatically organise files into folders by recording date, media type and album name on target device. Customisable file names
** Be totally independent of the cloud and iTunes
—— MAIN FEATURES ——
Transfer to / from computer
• Directly transfer / backup photos & videos from iPhone / iPad to Windows PC or Mac. Photos & videos are transferred directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Internet or cloud are not required.
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac over Wi-Fi to iPhone / iPad. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
Transfer between phones and tablets
• Directly transfer photos & videos between iOS devices over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or Personal Hotspot. No computer, Internet or cloud are required.
Transfer to / from NAS, cloud and photo services
• Backup photos & videos to NAS devices, home cloud and wireless portable hard drives over FTP, SMB, WebDAV and SFTP. PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology, QNAP & Buffalo NAS, ownCloud, NextCloud, WD MyCloud, FreeNAS, OpenMediaVault, Seagate Personal Cloud…
• Backup photos & videos to / from USB drives, iCloud Drive and local storage via the Files app
• Upload photos & videos to popular cloud and photo services including Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos, Flickr, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, SmugMug, Box, Zenfolio and SugarSync.
Visit photosync-app.com for a complete feature list.
The free version of PhotoSync lets you fully test its transfer functionality. Photos & videos are, however, transferred in low quality. RAW and HEIC photos are converted to JPEG. You can remove these limitations by upgrading to PhotoSync Pro, a one-time life purchase, inside the app.
—— PREMIUM FEATURES ——
Exclusive features available to PhotoSync Premium users:
Automatically transfer new photos & videos in the background to computer, supported cloud / photo services, private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations or charge your device
Take a photo with the built-in PhotoSync Camera and transfer it immediately to supported targets. Photobooth support over AirPlay / HDMI
Advanced Siri Support & Workflows
Build powerful workflows using the Siri Actions “Transfer from Clipboard” & “Transfer new photos/videos” – possibilities are endless!
Backup to Amazon S3, plus download and view photos & videos stored on Amazon S3
SanDisk iXpand USB Drive Support
Backup photos & videos to iXpand USB Drive and free up device space. Download and view photos / videos on iXpand USB Drive. Works also offline when traveling!
Import from Canon EOS Wi-Fi cameras
Backup and transfer photos & videos the moment they are taken. Manually download from Canon EOS Wi-Fi Cameras
Wi-Fi SD card support
Download photos, videos & RAWs from Toshiba Flashair and Transcend Wi-Fi SD cards.
Visit premium.photosync-app.com for a complete feature list.
Premium features require an additional purchase (available as one-time life purchase or subscription).
Duration and price of each subscription is displayed in the PhotoSync app at time of purchase. Payment is charged to the iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription and auto-renewal can be managed or turned off in the iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial expires as soon as a subscription is purchased.
Terms & Conditions: https://bit.ly/33KFb1G
• New: Added "Files" as send/receive target: You can now transfer from/to USB drives, iCloud Drive and local storage leveraging the full functionality of PhotoSync (iOS 13)
• New: Added "Charging Trigger" for Autotransfer: This new trigger allows Autotransfer to be triggered when the device is charging and not in use (Premium, iOS 13)
• New: Added Amazon S3 as a transfer target (Premium)
• New "Automatic" theme that auto-switches between "Normal" and "Dark Mode" based on system settings (iOS 13)
• New: Modern context menus when long pressing on a thumbnail/support for haptic touch (iOS 13)
• New: Added support for ultra-wide angle lens on iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro in PhotoSync Camera (Premium)
• New: Shortcut to PhotoSync Camera in "Sync Menu" (can be turned off in Settings) (Premium)
• New: The video resolution (480p,720p,1080p,2160p) for the PhotoSync Camera can now be chosen before recording (Premium)
• New: When an album is in a nested structure, this structure is now recreated on the target
• New: Added support for transferring original+edited version for videos on iOS 13
• New: Support for Google Drive APIv3
• Fixed: When recording video in the PhotoSync Camera, the screen could lock
• Fixed: IPv6 support for SMB2/3
• Fixed: Uploads to FTP Servers that do not support the rename/move command
• Fixed: Issues when transferring to FileZilla FTP servers
• Fixed: WebDAV transfers to IIS servers with SSL enabled could fail (iOS 13)
• Fixed: Transfer of Live Photos in shared Photostreams (iOS 13)
• Fixed: When "Auto-create directories" was active in combination with "All bursts", some burst photos were saved into the wrong directory
• Fixed: Crash issue for SugarSync
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you so much
This app is phenomenal, and I hope it remains supported for years to come.
Before this app, I was stuck running MacOS in a Virtual Machine on Windows just to use the native Photos app for exports. I was convinced there was literally no other solution after using countless other apps. It felt like Apple backed me into a corner, saying, “Just buy a Mac.” (I already have a relevant laptop and very competent desktop PC, so spending $1000+ on a Mac just for photo management seemed like overkill).
I’m so happy that I can keep the categorization I’ve set up in Photos when transferring to my PC. I can Transfer 10,000+ photos to my PC and they will all just go into folders without the hassle of having to organize everything all over again. I can’t believe Apple doesn’t have a similar feature! Even in macOS, I’ve had to manually make all 90 of the albums I have as folders, and then export originals to each one individually. That would take an hour+, and using Files on my iPhone to do this is nearly impossible as it just crashes. Now I can ‘select all’ in this app, leave my phone to do its thing for bit, and then it’s all right on my PC nice and organized. Hours of time saved!
I’ve been searching for something like this for over a year, and I was so shocked that it seemingly didn’t exist that I was going to develop one myself! So this definitely saved me a lot of time 😅
Thank you so much. Outstanding work!
Great app and fantastic developer!
This app has allowed me to finally achieve a goal of mine: uploading photos to a personally-owned server without relying on any cloud service. It’s incredibly configurable, which is great to help decide how your photos appear once uploaded.
On top of the awesome features of the app, the developer is quick to respond to feedback and is more than willing to help debug problems! I had a configuration problem as well as an issue where photos were not appearing. I quickly got responses to my inquiries and had an email exchange to resolve my problems. To be clear, neither problem was with the app, but in my assumptions of the behavior of my given configuration.
If you want photo uploads without using a cloud provider, or if you want to upload to many places, this app is an absolute must-buy!
Ignore Moron who states it won’t do what it claims.
This app has more features than any other similar app, that I am aware of. Someone gave it a poor review; because it wouldn’t auto transfer to a USB device, connected to his router. He thinks that should be considered a NAS, and thus, the app should sync to it. (If it doesn’t have an IP address, then it isn’t a NAS!).
The only complaint that I could possibly have is that it’s level of customization is so extensive, you could get lost in what you are doing. I don’t have any problems; but I have a degree in Computer Science. Less technical users might have problems. I would recommend that some future version integrate a toggle between basic settings and access to more advanced settings.
I love the app and use it on a daily basis. Well worth the price.
- touchbyte GmbH
- 131.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © touchbyte GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- PhotoSync Premium - Monthly $0.99
- PhotoSync Premium - Yearly $6.49
- PhotoSync Premium - Yearly $6.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.