"PhotoVideoCollage brings the classic photo collage to the next level. Not only can users add photos but also videos, and mix the soundtracks with their favorite music."
— CreativeBloq - http://bit.ly/CreativeBloqTop
Create beautiful and engaging video collages with your memories and favorite music. Impress your friends and family with your awesome collages that contain not only photos but also video clips, and music!
PhotoVideoCollage is not your classic photo collage, it's a video collage app that can add photos and music into the mix.
Bits & pieces:
• Create collages from your photos, videos, and music;
• Choose from multiple layouts for your collage design (70+);
• [New] 4K resolution for video & photo collages!
• [New] 7 aspect ratios for all collage layouts (including 16:9, 16:10, 4:3);
• Edit videos by choosing which segment of the video to play;
• [New] Drag & drop photos & videos directly from the Photos app or from Finder;
• Simply drag & drop to rearrange the photos & videos inside the layout;
• Add Text to your collages, with customizable font, size, color and placement;
• You can have no frame around the videos, or a frame of specified size and with curved edges;
• Set a color or texture for your frame, from a collection of handpicked designs;
• [New] Add your own custom texture to the collage;
• Add background music and select the starting position for your song;
• Mix the soundtracks like a DJ with individual volume controls for each video and for the selected song;
• The option to play the videos from inside the video college simultaneously or sequentially;
• Fade-in/out audio effect for the resulting video collage.
• New 4K resolution for video & photo collages!
• New aspect ratios for all 70+ collage layouts (including 16:9, 16:10, 4:3)
• Drag & drop photos & videos directly from the Photos app
• Freely resize and maximize the app window
• Add your own custom texture
• Saving your collage is no longer tied to Preview
• Other improvements and bug-fixes
We have listened to your feedback so here is a much improved version 2. Please let us know what you think about the new version, your feedback keeps us motivated!
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting Concept ...
This app so underperforms on one critical dimension for any photographer, that it merits one-satr, at best. That dimension is the sharpness of the photo image. I used two high resolution, tack-sharp photo images to create a two-photo collage. The result was a two-photo collage with blurry photo images. I was completely disappointed!
Awful app - doesn't work
Don't waste your money. Nothing about this app works at all. I should have paid attention to the 1 star ratings.
easy to use, great app.
Using this app is very easy. When you open there are multiple formats you can place your photos or videos and choosing them is as simple as clicking on your choice. I have made various collages using this app for college projects, to show off vacation pictures, and I even made a really nice collage of my wedding photos. Uploading videos is as easy as uploading pictures. The cool thing about this app is how easy it is to edit the section of your video you want to use. Adding music to my collage is very easy as well. Overall great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.