Create beautiful and engaging video collages with your memories and favorite music. Impress your friends and family with your awesome collages that contain not only photos but also video clips, and music!
VideoCollage is not your classic photo collage, it's a video collage app that can add photos and music into the mix.
"VideoCollage brings the classic photo collage to the next level. Not only can users add photos but also videos, and mix the soundtracks with their favorite music."
Bits & pieces:
• Create collages from your photos, videos, and music;
• Choose from multiple layouts for your collage design (70+);
• [New] Dark theme mode, that switches automatically with your macOS theme!
• 4K resolution for video & photo collages;
• 7 aspect ratios for all collage layouts (including 16:9, 16:10, 4:3);
• Edit videos by choosing which segment of the video to play;
• Drag & drop photos & videos directly from the Photos app or from Finder;
• Simply drag & drop to rearrange the photos & videos inside the layout;
• Add Text to your collages, with customizable font, size, color and placement;
• You can have no frame around the videos, or a frame of specified size and with curved edges;
• Set a color or texture for your frame, from a collection of handpicked designs;
• Add your own custom texture to the collage;
• Add background music and select the starting position for your song;
• Mix the soundtracks (like a DJ) with individual volume controls for each video and for the selected song;
• The option to play the videos from inside the video college simultaneously or sequentially;
• Fade-in/out audio effect for the resulting video collage.
• New beautiful Dark theme!
• Updated for macOS Catalina (10.15)
• Automatically mirrors your macOS theme (Light/Dark)
• Additional bug-fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good results, but hard work
I’ve been using this app for creating video collages of my ukulele classes playing songs together. We start with a video recorded of me playing along to a click track, and the students then submit their videos of themselves playing along to this initial track. Even with a clear count in and everyone contributing to that count, it takes a lot of work to get the videos in sync. Would be great to have an easier preview option, not one that you have to wait 2 minutes each time to see if all are in sync. That said, it’s easier to use than iMovie and not nearly as expensive as FinalCut Pro, so I’m a fan!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We will consider your suggestion.
Interesting Concept ...
This app so underperforms on one critical dimension for any photographer, that it merits one-satr, at best. That dimension is the sharpness of the photo image. I used two high resolution, tack-sharp photo images to create a two-photo collage. The result was a two-photo collage with blurry photo images. I was completely disappointed!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for trying PhotoVideoCollages. PhotoVideoCollages generates videos from your assets so the photos will be compressed by including them in a video compilation, the app is best used to create video collages not photo compilations.
easy to use, great app.
Using this app is very easy. When you open there are multiple formats you can place your photos or videos and choosing them is as simple as clicking on your choice. I have made various collages using this app for college projects, to show off vacation pictures, and I even made a really nice collage of my wedding photos. Uploading videos is as easy as uploading pictures. The cool thing about this app is how easy it is to edit the section of your video you want to use. Adding music to my collage is very easy as well. Overall great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.