Photowerks makes it easy to organizes and view your photos and videos via Smart Albums – create albums based on criteria you specify, such as: date, location, media type, camera type. New photos that meet an album's criteria are automatically added to the album.
From the magical milestones to the utterly mundane, you can now quickly find, organize and create albums using photo metadata attributes such as date, location (city, state, country), camera make and camera model, containing Apple Photos album, and matching keywords (for photos tagged with keywords.)
Photowerks seamlessly scans your existing camera roll and then groups and displays your photos by when or where you snapped them. No more scrolling or guessing to find that exact photo!
Use the photo detail viewer to see the exact location a photo was taken on a map, in addition to other details such as aperture, focal length and lens model, and containing Apple Photos album. You can also view the full, raw EXIF metadata for each photo.
• Smart Albums - easily create and edit multiple albums. When viewing a Smart Album, it's easy to create an Apple Photos album based on the Smart Album contents.
• Serves as a photo timeline and diary of your life: Your daily life in pictures, displayed in multiple view formats.
• Takes the guesswork and scroll-time out of finding a specific photo.
• Makes creating time- and/or location-oriented mobile photo albums a snap.
• Lets you easily share, post and tweet your photos -- includes the added bonus of automatic date and location captions for every photo.
• Dropbox support: Upload your photos to any Dropbox folder.
• Automatically catalogues photos by date, media type, city, state, country, camera make, or camera model.**
• Automatically tags date and location captions for every photo.**
• Photos are displayed in both grid or list views.
• Tap photo to view date taken and location (city, state, or country)
• Sharing capability for email, Facebook, and Twitter (with photo captions listing photo date and location)
• Create new albums in the Apple Photos app.
• View photo details with standard pinch-to-zoom gestures and swipe to view previous/next photo.
• Sync any smart albums your create across all your devices with built-in iCloud sync.
**Location stamp only works if Location Services were enabled on your device camera when you took the photo.
- Added a new smart album attribute: "Keywords". You can now create a smart albums based on keywords found in your photo metadata.
- Improved background metadata scanning for large photo libraries (ensure the device is plugged in to power and Photowerks is running in the background).
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what’s missing from Photos BUT
I really wanted to use a smart album on iPad which shows all my photos that are not in albums. This app helps me do that. Great! But the reason that I use this app is to identify photos not in an album and move them to albums. But with this app you can add a photo to an album but you have to know and type the exact name of the album or else if you mistype it creates yet another album. When you try to choose an album, it doesn’t list all of your Photos albums to choose from. I have dozens of albums. There is no way I can remember the exact name of each one of the albums!
Best *Local* smart album app
Ok, first why another phot app? Well have you ever wanted to create an album from your photos app but using the a date, location, camera type? Nope, bet you can’t! Not without this app! The app lets you create automatically updating smart albums based on criteria *you* want. Shoot multiple cameras and want dynamic albums, this app is for you! Want to zero in on any photos you took in July on the forth for every year? Yep this app can do that! No need for a cloud account, all the sorting is on your phone!!
As a multiple camera shooter, I use Photos as part of my work flow and this app is completely invaluable!! The dev is responsive (yes, even on the 4th of July!) and agreeable to feedback!!
Worth the purchase!!
If the app have photos data I will give 5 star
Good app but need to have photos information will be the best.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We just added a new image detail viewer that allows you to view all image metadata and view precise photo location on a map. Please give it a try.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sorth LLC
- 15 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022, Sorth LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium $2.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $1.99
- Mega Tip $9.99
- Large Tip $4.99