Photowerks makes it easy to organizes and view your photos and videos via Smart Albums – create albums based on criteria you specify, such as: date, location, media type, camera type. New photos that meet an album's criteria are automatically added to the album.
From the magical milestones to the utterly mundane, you can now quickly find, organize and create albums using photo metadata attributes such as date, location (city, state, country), camera make and camera model, containing Apple Photos album.
Photowerks seamlessly scans your existing camera roll and then groups and displays your photos by when or where you snapped them. No more scrolling or guessing to find that exact photo!
Use the photo detail viewer to see the exact location a photo was taken on a map, in addition to other details such as aperture, focal length and lens model, and containing Apple Photos album. You can also view the full, raw EXIF metadata for each photo.
• Smart Albums - easily create and edit multiple albums. When viewing a Smart Album, it's easy to create an Apple Photos album based on the Smart Album contents.
• Serves as a photo timeline and diary of your life: Your daily life in pictures, displayed in multiple view formats.
• Takes the guesswork and scroll-time out of finding a specific photo.
• Makes creating time- and/or location-oriented mobile photo albums a snap.
• Lets you easily share, post and tweet your photos -- includes the added bonus of automatic date and location captions for every photo.
• Dropbox support: Upload your photos to any Dropbox folder.
• Automatically catalogues photos by date, media type, city, state, country, camera make, or camera model.**
• Automatically tags date and location captions for every photo.**
• Photos are displayed in both grid or list views.
• Tap photo to view date taken and location (city, state, or country)
• Sharing capability for email, Facebook, and Twitter (with photo captions listing photo date and location)
• Create new albums in the Apple Photos app.
• View photo details with standard pinch-to-zoom gestures and swipe to view previous/next photo.
• Sync any smart albums your create across all your devices with built-in iCloud sync.
**Location stamp only works if Location Services were enabled on your device camera when you took the photo.
* The photo metadata viewer now displays photo captions, keywords and original filename.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If the app have photos data I will give 5 star
Good app but need to have photos information will be the best.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We just added a new image detail viewer that allows you to view all image metadata and view precise photo location on a map. Please give it a try.
Best *Local* smart album app
Ok, first why another phot app? Well have you ever wanted to create an album from your photos app but using the a date, location, camera type? Nope, bet you can’t! Not without this app! The app lets you create automatically updating smart albums based on criteria *you* want. Shoot multiple cameras and want dynamic albums, this app is for you! Want to zero in on any photos you took in July on the forth for every year? Yep this app can do that! No need for a cloud account, all the sorting is on your phone!!
As a multiple camera shooter, I use Photos as part of my work flow and this app is completely invaluable!! The dev is responsive (yes, even on the 4th of July!) and agreeable to feedback!!
Worth the purchase!!
This fills a gap forgotten by Apple
For some time now I've been gnashing my teeth over the fact that there is no built-in capability for users to create Smart albums in the iOS version of Photos.
This app does a fine job of implementing a Smart album feature for us iPad users.
The dev is responsive in answering questions and is open to suggestions.
- Sorth LLC
- 37.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013, Sorth LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium $2.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.