This app includes the latest news posts, plus the most popular and the recent FAQs for the web application phpMyFAQ 2.8.0. or later. You can also see the complete structure of the categories, which includes their corresponding FAQs. All FAQs are displayed with syntax highlighting, if it is used in the FAQ. That ensures the same embedded content as in the web application. Setting a default language determines which FAQs are shown for each category. Every FAQ entry you can save it as a favorite. The list of favorites can you show about the sidebar menu.
* To disable the advertising banner at the faq entries. Also you can save more than one phpMyFAQ address. (In-App Purchase: 0,99 Euro unique)
* Every FAQ entry can export in a pdf document and send it at a attachment in an mail (In-App Purchase: 0,99 Euro unique)
* If a FAQ entry has own attachments you can open it in the app. (phpMyFAQ 2.9.0 or higher) (In-App Purchase: 0,99 Euro unique)
Example addresses for existing phpMyFAQ which this app can be displayed:
Term of use : http://www.q4u.digital/nutzungsbedingungen-fuer-apps/
- Some Bugfixes
More infos in the Q4U-Bugtracker (https://bugtracker.q4u.digital)
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes as soon as you hit save.
Developer Response ,
thank you for your feedback. But the where crash the app ? Please describe it. If the place here are to small you can register for free at this link (https://support.app4mission.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1) and you have more space to describe when and at what position crashed the app. It was very helpful, that you give me more information please.
If you don't want to register at the service portal you can send me a mail to email@example.com with the detailed description.
Crashes as soon as you hit save. Tried deleting and re-downloading, still crashes.
- Rolf Warnecke
- 8.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian
- Age Rating
- © App-Orakel
- In-App Purchases
- Turn off advertising / phpMyFAQ addresses $0.99
- Send FAQ entry by email in pdf format $0.99
- Open attachments of FAQ entries $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.