BlueNotation supports converting your musical idea to music notation.
The Piano-Style Keyboard allows you to entry notes quickly!
The automatic accompaniment generator helps you to listen to your new song.
*** Features for composition ***
- Easy to entry notes with Piano-style keyboard (4 octaves)
- Easy to entry chords with Diatonic Chord Palette
- Automatic Accompaniment Generator
- Lyrics entry
- Playback songs with various styles
* Jazz - Swing
* Pops - 8beat
- Playback songs with various instruments
- Adding bars automatically
- Change keys of measures
- PDF export
- Image (PNG) export
- MIDI export
*** Features for training ***
- Specify the repeat count of playback
- Change the tempo of a song
- Change the key of a song
- Global key transposition for wind instruments (C, Bb, Eb, F, G)
- Display intervals from the root of the chord or key
- Display sol-fa syllables
If you find a bug or have a feature request, please post it to the support site. http://phrasenote.wp.xdomain.jp/
- iOS11 & iPhone X have been supported.
- Add feature to change Key signature.
- Fixed the bug of MIDI export.
Ratings and Reviews
Not ready for Prime Time
Midi export is flawed. Does not export correct note timing. No support I guess they don't want to hear about any problems. You can not delete empty measures. Needs realtime note entry. This app could be good with some work. As it is it is pretty useless.
Is this just another take the money and run app. Maybe.....
Would be great but....
I bought this app to help jot down and quickly share musical ideas with friends and students. Creating the files and composing is wonderfully easy, but the format of the final result is useless. Printing is not functional and viewing what you have created shows you one measure per line, making it unreadable. I hope this gets fixed because this could be "the next great thing" for musicians! For now, it is a complete waste of money (for me).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.