Physio2Go enables the therapist to quickly design a customized (home) exercise program, by taking photos, adding variables/notes and directly print or e-mail the PDF file to the client. It is the perfect completion to physiotherapy, gym or clinic session and can function as a big stick regarding therapeutic compliance.
Physio2Go in 4 steps:
1. Add new client and fill out patients details.
2. Take photos of your client doing the exercises.
3. Customize the exercises by adding variables like repetitions, sets, weight and extra notes
4. Check the PDF preview and e-mail it to your client or use AirPrint to print the file on paper.
- available in 18 languages
- PDF preview; check the PDF visually before sending it to the patient
- Customize the default app-settings
- Measure a specific joint angle by using the ‘ROM tool’ to emphasize an instruction.
- Store all your patient’s programs
- Use patients feedback scores (painscale or easiness score, see PDF) as part of the EBP approach.
- Languages (Iphone language default): English, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin (traditional & simplified), German, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Malay,
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Minor problems, but overall good
I was excited about trying out this physio2go app, and for the most part it is good. It has some technical faults, which I emailed to them, but they haven't gotten back to me. One is that although it in "Settings" and "set default exercise values" it will only show say "20" on the pdf and not the other values, such as 2 x 20, or even "pause" and "weight" options. So those things just don't show up and in the 'notes' I had to write them separately, which kind of defeats the purpose of having those "variable" options. It also would be nice if they had a frequency one, such as "daily" or "twice a day." The other thing that was odd was that when i was trying to write a few "custom instructions", but then when trying to edit it, it won't add letters, it will only delete letters! It's frustrating because now I have half written words, and although the curser is on it, it won't add or allow changes, but will only delete more letters, so it looks a bit unprofessional. Other than that, the pictures and the pdf file come out nice and it is a simple, easy tool for patients to do their home exercise programs! To the App designer and/or programming person (Floris), please fix these technical faults! Thanks!
nice idea, not working right now, NO CONTACT OR SUPPORT
I bought this app because I'm a physio. I wanted to instruct my patients effectively.
I like the setup a lot, pics from the iPad are crystal clear, BUT the pics are not saved and not integrated in the pdf. I tried to contact SOMEBODY but no contact info, no website, no nothing.
This is really a waste of money, if it's not updated and no contact available.
IF somebody contacts me and we get this issue resolved then 5 stars.
- Gerard VEHOF
- 4.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Floris van Liere
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.