FAST RESULTS IN JUST 8 WORKOUTS
· Strength Training and Cardio combo
· Unlimited access to 300+ workouts
· Beginner to Advanced levels
· New Workouts added weekly
· 16 Calendars curated to fit your goals
· Minimal Equipment required, including 50+ prop-free workouts
· Web and desktop access
· Screen casting- stream on any device
· Filter workouts by length, level, body part, props, trainer
· Download workouts
· Create playlists
· Tag favorites
· Programs & Meal Plans
Stay strong with this Scientifically Proven Method!
· 360 degree wellness
· Boost your metabolism by increasing lean muscle mass
· High intensity, low impact exercises
· expert instruction for everyBODY
Membership also includes access to:
· Private Facebook community- get inspired & stay on track!
· Live virtual events and workouts
To view our terms of service, please visit
You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are granted access to non-paid features and content. To not be charged please cancel your subscription before your trial ends.
In version 8.2.0 links within media descriptions are now clickable, and we’ve also made some minor style updates. Be sure to keep our app updated for the best experience possible!
Ratings and Reviews
New App - new features
I’m thrilled to see the filtering options on the new app. I’ve been a user for years. This app version makes workouts much easier to find as the library expands. Overall the app is easy to navigate and these are my favorite barre workouts - barre none!
Videos are laggy and low quality
The subscription price is ridiculous for the quality of the content you get. Most of the videos are "live" and have the worst laggy quality. It's like a web cam from 1999. I didn't know such low quality equipment still existed.
There are a few videos in a nice studio, but not many.
I also don't understand the 10-15 minute "workouts." You're not getting a workout if you spend 10 minutes on it. You might burn 10 calories.
They tout that their library is large, but it really isn't because the majority of it is garbage and/or short.
Try Daily Burn instead. Half the price, huge library, tons of barre videos, good instructors, NOT laggy, high quality/HD. Also they give you a 30-day trial.
My Fave Studio Online!
I’ve tried so many workout programs and classes and nothing gets me the results I want like this. I feel leaner and tighter after a few weeks of classes so I’m thrilled to see they’re online now.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PHYSIQUE 57 INTERNATIONAL INC.
- 47 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Physique 57 2018
- In-App Purchases
- P57 Monthly $24.99
- P57 Yearly $249.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.