Pi ContrHOLE is an unofficial, open-source, FREE app developed by a fan of the Pi-Hole project.
- Connect to PiHole anywhere on your local network by IP address
- See quick stats about your cumulative ads filtered, percentage filtered, etc..
- See list of recently connected devices (by IP)
- Store app session key
- Quickly toggle settings on your local instance
- Enable/Disable PiHole quickly to debug network DNS issues
- Toggle Pi-Hole for set period of time
Note: You will need to enter your WEBPASSWORD found under /etc/pihole/setupVars.conf to modify any settings.
This can be alternatively found (in pi-hole 5) under Settings > API/Web Interface > Show API Token on the pi-hole webapp
You must already have a pi-hole instance running on your local network. For more info check out the Pi-Hole project at https://pi-hole.net/.
Pi-hole v4.4 and Pi-hole v5
If you have any problems, please raise an issue on Github via the "Support URL" link.
GitHub Contributors: Josh Spicer (@joshspicer)
Icon made by: Freepik from www.flaticon.com
* Import API key by scanning QR code
* Adds a "Last Updated"
* Auto-refresh information periodically and on app open
* Re-populate configuration settings when editing
Thanks for using Pi ContrHOLE! Be sure to leave a review if you like the app! If you have any suggestions, please open an issue on the project's Github (Link below & in-app).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.