Pianista League Opening!
Now the best mobile rhythm game Pianista's league begins.
Show your best performance with the legendary classic composer in a 10-player league every day.
• Pianista is free to play, just download and enjoy it! (offered In-App purchase and Subscription)
• Legendary music pieces : Iconic pieces of classical music from world's greatest composers.
• Thumb optimized : easy to play with thumbs, allow to comfortable handheld play.
• Various Options : Pianista give options to play, 3 speeds and fade in-out options.
• Game for everyone : Challenge yourself by completing easy to extreme songs.
• Tour mode : Clear every stages of various music pack and become a virtuoso!
• Ranking system : Users globally compete each other through the ranking board in the Collection and the Tour.
• League mode : Compete with others in 10 men league. You can enjoy new songs in the league also.
• Prestige Membership : Subscribe and enjoy every song in Pianista freely. Coming with Daily reward.
• Piano Skin : Decorative skin item made with a masterpiece, 'Piano' also has additional effect for the play such as score bonus and extra life. Upgrade your piano and get more bonus!
• Composer level system : Play your favorite composer to get score bonus and to earn more gold.
• Music Pack : New songs added through a music pack system.
• Free Music Points: Watch Video Ads and get free music points!
• Messagebox : Receive and store various reward from the League and Prestige membership
How to Play
1. The Note will appear and come down.
2. When the note is aligned with the line, touch the note.
3. Holding Note : With a tail line note, hold it down until it is completed.
4. Glissando Note : When shiny notes appear in a row, use a sliding motion.
5. Accuracy is important! The more you touch accurately, the more points you get.
© Superb Corp. & LinkedTune Entertainment Co.,Ltd.
- Login SDK update
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very good game, I’ve enjoyed the different levels and competing against others. This is the best game of this kind that I’ve come across. My only complaint and why I didn’t give five stars is the location of the note score (masterful, excellent, good, and so for) plus your note run, for lack of a better term, is located right in the middle of the screen. I find it distracting and hard to see the notes when I’m playing the difficult levels since the notes are so close together and the note score is flashing rapidly on top of them. If they offered a menu option to either turn that off or move it to the side of the screen I’d play this game more often.
Fun game, but several issues
I really enjoy this game, but there are several issues that keep me from giving it a higher rating. Here are some of them:
After watching an ad to get a free music point, I often don’t get my music point and instead get the message “Unable to complete ad view. Please check your network and try again.” Well, obviously my network was working well enough to watch the ad — why didn’t I get my music point?
League scores are totally geared towards the Light difficulty. Even though I can do well at higher difficulty, which is much harder, it’s usually very difficult to get a higher score on a higher difficulty than you can get on the Light difficulty. Either you should get a much higher points reward for playing higher difficulties, or the League should be split into different brackets for each difficulty. The Version 2.2.1 update said it balanced the league score, but this is still very much an issue.
I don’t like how you can get higher scores by upgrading your piano. This is particularly unfair for league play. If people can get higher scores simply by upgrading their piano, then the league competition isn’t truly a test of skill.
Apparently Facebook is the only way of syncing your data between devices. Why isn’t iCloud sync supported?
I do enjoy this game generally, so I hope these issues will be addressed to improve the game!
This game is by far the best rhythm game on the App Store as of right now due to the more complex control scheme being superior to most other similar apps while still capturing a good “pick up and play” feel that mobile games have. The score and equip able piano mechanics are also great, giving a fantastic feeling of progression as you go along. All of this with a great classical set list to boot!
There’s only 1 nitpick that get on my nerves every so often.
That being that Piano score boost is counted in League, that really shouldn’t be the case as it opens up the vulnerability for P2W. That being said, the fact that piano score boost does count in Master Tour is nice, it gives a good ulterior motive for those not skilled enough to reach the 99.5% or so accuracy needed.
- Superb Corp.
- 293.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Superb Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- JEWEL 10 $0.99
- JEWEL 55 $4.99
- JEWEL 115 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.