[Termination of the App "Piano Every Day"]
Thank you very much for using our app.
To improve your experience, "Piano Every Day" will be replaced by the new "Roland Piano App".
The support for Piano Every Day will end on Dec. 31st, 2022.
End of sales of piano coins and Sheet Music :
The sales of piano coins for music sheet purchase will end on Oct. 31st, 2022.
Also, the sales of Sheet music will end on Dec. 31st, 2022.
*Piano coins purchased in "Piano Every Day" cannot be used in the "Roland Piano App".
Please ensure that all existing coins are used before Dec. 31st.
Please note that any unused coins will no longer be available after this date.
Continued use of purchased Sheet Music :
You can continue to use purchased sheet music on "Piano Every Day" by transferring it to "Roland Piano App".
If you wish to continue using your purchased sheet music in the "Roland Piano App", please create a Roland account using the same email address that you registered with "Piano Every Day".
Please download the "Roland Piano App" from the following link.
For more information on the "Roland Piano App", please access to the web page.
LX708, LX706, LX705, HP704, HP702, RP701, F701, FP-90X, FP-60X, FP-30X
※Region Limited Model：HP701, RCP800
Make sure your Roland digital piano is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and set up instructions can be found at the support pages at https://www.roland.com/.
Roland’s Piano Every Day is designed for anyone who used to play piano and would like to start playing their favorite music. It’s also ideal for beginners who are just getting into the piano. This unique app supports and encourages daily piano practice for a fulfilling and enriching playing experience.
• Find your favorite music from a huge online library—the app directly connects to the world’s largest online sheet music store, where you can browse a variety of music scores ranging from classical to pop.
• Instantly start practicing with over 300 onboard songs in Roland’s LX700 and HP700 series—the app displays music notation for a piano’s onboard songs, so you can begin playing right away.
• Automatically records your playing—when connected via Bluetooth to an LX700 or HP700 series piano, the app automatically records your performances and practice sessions. You can then listen back and review your playing, even when you’re away from the piano.
• Accelerate learning and build your repertoire with the One-Week Master exercises—challenge yourself by learning to play one of the piano’s onboard songs over the course of a week.
• Track your daily practice activity and stay motivated—the helpful Timeline feature automatically keeps track of how often you play the piano.
• Discover what kind of pianist you are—the app’s powerful Pianist Matching function uses AI technology to analyze your performance and find the player who is closest to your musical style. You can then share the results with friends and family through social media directly from the app.
- To use all functions in this app, a connection with a compatible piano model is required.
- Communication between a compatible piano model and an iPad/iPhone requires a Bluetooth connection.
- When using Piano Every Day with a compatible piano for the first time, an Internet connection is required. Some of the app’s functions—including viewing purchased music scores—require an Internet connection as well. Any communication expenses (packet communication fees, etc.) incurred while using this application will be charged to customers.
- We cannot guarantee full compatibility with all devices that meet the specification requirements.
The latest version has made the following improvements:
- Bug fix.
"Piano Every Day" will be replaced by the new "Roland Piano App". We apologize for any inconvenience caused, but hope you enjoy all of the additional benefits with the download of the new "Roland Piano App".
Ratings and Reviews
Could be so much better
I love my Roland piano, so much so that I can tolerate this lackluster app (and the Piano Designer app), but it has some major quirks that make it clunky and downright annoying to use:
Firstly - just use a different metronome. The one on the app, while technically functional, is no good. I actually encountered a strange bug, where I accidentally pressed the “keyboard and tones” button instead of the start/stop button, then it started continually dropping the tempo to minimum, as if a ghost was pulling the slider. No matter how many times a reset it, it kept going down to 10bpm. I had to restart the app to get it to stop, but I’ve given up on it, and am simply using a different metronome going forward.
The layout of the UI is simply bad. It’s clunky and unintuitive. I wish the app was a simple controller for the piano, but they’ve added in all this extra useless stuff that no one will use, making the UI crowded with useless icons.
The app itself is slow, full of loading bars and waiting for connection and so on. It just needs a good programmer to go in and fix all the sluggish and clunky problems.
All the other functionality is fine; changing the settings is not so hard, choosing sounds works.
When It Works It’s Great
The app is very useful for me to select and play voices, especially in the split and dual mode. The rhythm and wide range of adjustments are easy to use. The reason I rate this app 2 stars instead of 5 is that I have to remove and delete the app and then reinstall every few days. For some reason it is not stable and quits working after a day or two. This has been a long-standing problem for me.
I had high hopes for the app but it’s got some plus and minus. The flash card learning games and listening to a note and finding the correct note game is fun but my biggest complaint is the sheet music on the app.
The notes on the sheet music are small and I have to strain my eyes to see the notes. I can not zoom in like a regular apple book page from a book where using two fingers I can blow it up to a larger size. Turning the sheet music sideways makes it notes even smaller to read.
On a good note you can select left hand only or right hand only when you listen to the sheet music to learn how to play it.
-make the option to increase the sheet music size would be
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Roland Corporation
- 145.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Roland Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Piano Coins $9.99
- 500 Piano Coins $4.99
- 100 Piano Coins $0.99