Piano Maestro 4+
- Offers In-App Purchases
Piano Maestro is a fun and engaging piano practice tool for families and teachers. Chosen by Apple as #1 Education App in over 20 countries. Works with any piano or keyboard.
From playing a single note to complete pieces, Piano Maestro helps your student master sight-reading, rhythm, technique and playing with both hands to make sheet music come to life. Fun piano learning for the entire family with positive screen time!
What is included:
- Journey - progress by chapters, rising in difficulty level. Collect SKILL POINTS as you play
- Library - over 2,800 songs & exercises according to level or genre for songs or by exercise type. From classical, pop, rock, TV & movie songs and themes all songs have fun background music
- Method Books - tons of lesson books from leading publishers like Hal Leonard
- Receive a 3-star score after mastering rhythm, timing and sight-reading
- Practice options to learn songs step-by-step to personalize your learning experience
How it works:
- Download Piano Maestro to your iPad, place it on your piano/keyboard and the app will immediately recognize what you are playing!
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
- No piano? No problem! TOUCH MODE also available
Created by music educators, Piano Maestro is used as a resource in lessons by tens of thousands of piano teachers worldwide. Includes many teacher management features, reports and a Home Challenge Center to easily assign and assess homework to increase practice time between lessons, helping students learn faster. Join our thriving Piano Maestro Teachers community on Facebook to get ideas on how to use Piano Maestro in your lessons and to connect with other like-minded teachers.
“This is the kind of app that if I could get in the hands of every single student, I would!”
How the subscription works:
All app users can play several free skill levels. Upgrade to a subscription package at any time
- Subscribers will receive FULL access to the entire app including all pop songs, method books and other licensed content. New content added every month!
Choose from one of the following subscription options.
Parents and students learning without a teacher:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year
- My Studio: full access to all content, for $12.99/month or $9.99/month (annual)
- Studio+Home: Unlocks everything for you and ALL your students, for $19.99/month or $14.99/month (annual)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period
Piano Maestro is developed by Simply (formerly JoyTunes), creators of award-winning apps Simply Piano, Simply Guitar and Simply Sing. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. Simply are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition:
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com
The latest, sparkling version of Piano Maestro is now out!
This update is HUGE with lots of new goodies. We’ve listened to your amazing feedback and have been working hard to add a bunch of your most requested songs, improved your beloved Teacher reports, polished the “Share The Moment” feature and squashed tons of bugs. Our developers and musicians can now sleep easy!
We’re also bringing the Piano Maestro app you know and love into the Simply family with a shiny, new app icon!
In more detail:
- More amazing songs! A mouthwatering collection of your most requested songs in 2022. Your students can enjoy playing 'Top Gun: Maverick' movie theme, hits from Disney movies 'Encanto', 'Toy Story' and more.
Our developers have worked tirelessly to:
- Improve the speed and stability of your Teacher reports.
- Fix the "Share The Moment" sharing links
- Strengthen app stability with performance boosting improvements and bug fixes.
Keep your feedback coming! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues you find so we can work our magic
Ratings and Reviews
Subscription does not register and money thrown away
I went for this app of little faster than I do for most expensive apps because I had a good experience with another app by the same company. First this app is a lot buggier than SimplyPiano which is one of the mole least buggy complex apps I’ve ever seen. by contrast this one locks up every now and then and won’t recognize the touchscreen fairly often. But I want it even though I already had SimplyPiano because it allows for multiple users on one account And I have three learners in the household. So I went for the year-long subscription and sent the money through the Apple store. The result is nothing. The app still says I’m not subscribed. The Apple store says I am subscribed. I tried to contact support and so far there has been no response. This will be another one of those cases where I have to spend a lot of time and energy to get a company to work out their bugs or return the money. It’s too bad. On general principle both of these apps are quite good.
Still no response. I’m canceling my subscription. I hope this company will do the honorable thing and refund my money.
Developer Response ,
We try to respond to all users as soon as possible. If you haven't heard from us, please send another message to email@example.com and we will get back to you right away. Thanks!
I had never played piano before downloading this app. We found out that a family friend was going to gift us an old piano. I started looking for web/app based learning tools for my 5 year old and, eventually, her younger sister. I could see right away that this app would help with hand placement, sight reading/note recognition, and timing. In the trial version, we were able to set up profiles for all of our family members. Before the piano was even delivered my 5 year old was able to identify all the keys on the piano and had moved up the ranks using the virtual keyboard. The transition to the use of the actual piano has been smooth and the girls look forward to practicing every day! The only drawback is that I have trouble getting them to give me a turn! The trial version has given us a lot to work with. As soon as we exhaust all that, we will definitely invest in the full version. This really has provided fun for a the whole family.
It’s so fun
I am deleting SimplyPiano because it cost me so much and I don’t even have to pay anything this is so much more fun and I’m saying that because I’m a 10 year old and I am so excited that I get to play this it’s like a treat to me and it’s not have to it’s a want to so you guys should really get it it’s really amazing you don’t have to pay any fees you learned super quick iPad three levels in one day not even a day but it’s so much fun I have my keyboard here and if you don’t have a keyboard they have it on the screen because my sister really likes it on the screen and she’s four soI really think you guys should get this I’m getting us a five star rating because it’s worth a 10 star rating thanks bye. My name is Adilina Grace Blanche
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 203.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 JoyTunes
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access $9.99
- Studio + Home $19.99
- Full Access $59.99
- My Studio $12.99
- Studio + Home $179.99
- Full Access $47.99
- Teacher Subscription My Studio $12.99
- Unlimited Access $49.99
- Full Access $9.99
- My Studio $119.99