The Best Music Note Trainer on iPad
"Great tutor for piano beginners !!"
-- Zara56Mount, United States
"Just checked out the tutor function and with enough practice I will be learning how to read notes! Yay! This is awesome, thanks!"
-- Luucylu, United States
"Great app. I use it for teaching piano every day. The kids love it. The updates have been thorough and often."
-- r.constanzo, United Kingdom
"Really good app and great value! Bought it for my 10 year old daughter who is learning the piano, but I have found it really useful myself and I've been playing for years."
-- Eagle-20, United Kingdom
"Amazing. One of the best self learning apps I've used."
-- Yasin Bashir, United Kindom
"It actually makes it addictive to learn. Every time you finish a session you just know you can do better. Great app!"
-- music_dude, United States
"I've been a piano teacher for many years and wished such a tool would have been on the market 20 years ago - would have saved lots of frustrated hours of repetitions..... Wonderful app to learn and train the notes and their names and where to find them on the piano."
-- Carla12345, Germany
Whether you are a piano student looking for apps to help you on learning music notes, or you are a piano teacher who need a trainer app to help you in teaching classes, Piano Notes Pro is definitely what you need.
With a wide range of level control, Piano Notes Pro is not only an interesting game for experienced piano players, but is also a great music note tutor for piano students. It certainly can help you learn and practice music notes effectively on your iPad.
Piano Notes Pro is widely used and recommended by many piano teachers. It is the only professional choice for iPad!
- Full Keyboard Range: Cover all 88 keys of a piano.
- Teaching Mode: Tap a key to show its note and pitch name.
- Game Mode: Practice your sight-reading skill with games.
- Adjustable Range: Your practice can be focused on particular notes by setting note range.
- Quiz Types: 4 quiz types including Random, Ascending, Descending and Chords let you practice in different ways. Additional quiz types are available via in-app purchase.
- All Key Signatures: 15 key signatures for treble stave and bass stave.
- Help Modes: 3 help modes, including a Tutor mode for beginners.
- Colored Keys: In game mode, colors can be applied as hints. This is especially helpful for beginners and kids.
- Pitch Name Labels: White keys can be marked with their pitch names, 4 naming conventions provided.
- Multiple Notes: Unlike other similar apps showing only one note at a time, Piano Notes Pro shows multiple notes simultaneously in game mode. This is very important for improving sight-reading speed.
- Game Length Control: Each game quizzes you with up to 10 pages of notes. Both number of notes and number of pages are adjustable.
- Achievements: Improve your skill with fun by gaining achievements.
- Progress Report: Scores of all key-signatures of both clefs are clearly listed in a table.
- Keyboard Size Control: You can adjust the keyboard size to fit your need. 3 different sizes are available.
- Multiple User Profiles: With up to 40 user profiles, you can share the app with your friends or family members. This feature is also very useful for piano teachers to keep track of students' progress.
- Gorgeous Sound: High-quality, real and beautiful piano sound.
- MIDI Input: Support MIDI input with CoreMIDI (via Apple Camera Connection Kit and USB [to host] port on keyboard).
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!
- Please disable 3-finger gesture in iOS Settings while playing chords.
App preview music by http://instrumentalsfree.com
- Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Really great program, but....
I have been a music tutor for the last few years and this app has been a great addition to to my curriculum. Not only does it help my students but with the right settings it can be difficult even for experienced musicians. One thing that could really make this app super powerful would be the ability to use the microphone for answer input. That way my students can play on their actual piano. Many times the reason students get the wrong answer is because of the finicky touch screen controls. Microphone input would solve this and help develop muscle memory on their actual instrument, Even if it's not piano! Please consider this addition in future updates!
The free version is great! I was so happy with the free version I bought the app just to support them. I only tried one of their apps I can’t speak for their other apps.
Piano Notes Pro
Doesn’t wok. Can not connect to iPad via midi keyboard.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Patrick Chan
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Shining Code
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Quiz Types, Interval Finder & Scale Marks $0.99