Piano Social is the first hand internet enabled song tutor. Just load your musical score (in the form of a Standard MIDI File), connect your MIDI instrument, and start to play. Slow it down, loop sections, and change the key. Learn songs at your own speed as you watch the keys light up.
Piano Social has a built in web browser allowing you to search the internet for MIDI files and load them with a single click.
• students at all levels
• music hobbyists
• Track Manager: manage your accompaniment tracks by turning them on or off
• Keyboard Display: on-screen keyboard that highlights the correct note(s) and position on the keyboard
• Display music notation
• Instant play back key change
• Display the note names on the staff next to the notes
• Practice Loop: mark a section of the piece for repetitive practice
• Open MIDI files directly from you email
• Built in Web browser Open MIDI files directly from web pages
Support is available from with the app where you can see a list of open issues and coming enhancements
Sample MIDI created by our professional musicians in our studio so you can get a flavor of the content that we will produce for this app. We are in the process of licensing songs so our studio musicians can create amazing covers for you to learn.
Piano Social is going to be a game changer in music education
Gregory Moody the owner of Creative Music is the cousin of NEA Jazz Master and 2011 Grammy Award recipient and recording artists JAMES MOODY.
It's like having a front row seat where you can analyze amazing improvisations and licks done by the pros.
That's one thing that musicians don't do is share, they want to keep that phat run and chord progression a secret.
They play it so fast that you can't see it. They don't want you to steal their stuff.
With Piano Social, that's about to change.
• iOS MIDI interface or appropriate cable and adapter to connect your device to your MIDI keyboard.
iRig and Line 6
Jittery MIDI playback fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only plays 2 seconds of each midifile
What they don't tell you in the description is that this will only play 2 seconds of a midi file that you import, then it will stop and tell you to pay money to hear more than that. Useless. Deleting.
Bad implementation of good idea
As others are saying, tempo is off
This app allows you to import midi files and organize the files in folders. You can play them back (1 to 16 tracks), but the play back is glitchy (Timing is off). You must upgrade ($4.99) for the full playback. Might be worth it if the playback quality was there.
- Gregory Moody
- 153.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Creative Music Ventures LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Play MIDI files of any length $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.