The new iQ App breaks the boundaries of traditional music players and frees your PianoDisc system to play endless music. Your music purchases are automatically downloaded and installed, your MIDI recordings can be played without conversion, and you can directly download and play MIDI files from the Internet!
But that’s just the beginning. Now more than ever, you are free to enjoy, create, and learn.
- PianoDisc SilentDrive HD & iQ player system
- PianoDisc ProRecord or ProScan (for record capability)
- MIDI interface (for optional MIDI playback)
- PianoDisc's complimentary music will start downloading and installing automatically (go to Settings to download the remainder of the free music)
- Your PianoDisc music purchases will download and install automatically
- Record and play MIDI files
- Listen to PianoDisc Internet Radio
- View and play music in your iPod library
- Open and play MP3, MIDI, and ZIP files from Safari
- Create and edit your own playlists
- Adjust the balance between piano and accompaniment
- Fine-tune individual song volumes
We'll be releasing regular updates, so stay tuned. This version includes:
- Added ability to change the type of multiple songs at once in a play list
- Added DualSync technology (to avoid confusion with PianoSync)
- Incorporated advanced crash prevention technology
- Improved MIDI recording
- Fixed occasional flickering after song refresh
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is terrible. They must have hired someone who doesn't know how to write apps. I bought a bunch of songs from the store. Only one album downloaded. It has issues connecting to my account. It doesn't make it clear if it's downloading songs or not. It does the job, but the songs are insanely expensive (I mean, come on- it's a $6000 add on to a piano and the songs start at $8 each!?) Maybe they are trying to push you to the paid app? After spending $6000 on a player system, is think a good controller should be free. I'm pretty disappointed in general with this app and pianodisc. EDIT: I accidentally bought a song that was in an album I also purchased. Customer service was very fast to refund me, so at least the service is good. That got them another star.
Works well bu lacks attention to detail
Simple to use interface that allows you to adjust volume of the speaker and piano separately to your taste from the app.
However, there are a few shortcomings like the title abbreviation to... even bough here is more than enough screen space.
Also, when you bulk import midi files, piano disc plays all he formats well, no matter if they are regular ones or disklavier hi definition ones. Sadly, the songs are imported randomly and you cannot sort them by date, name or anything else. You can only drag he songs manually in he order you want.
Music has a terrible sound coming from it
When I go to play the complimentary songs that came from the app it has a terrible high pitched ringing and crackling sound with the accompanying track.
- Burgett, Incorporated
- 195 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Burgett, Inc. (dba PianoDisc)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.