PianoGato P2 composer is the same an upgraded PianoGato composer that includes the Composer Extras Package. PianoGato P2 is created for users wishing to purchase the upgraded PianoGato composer directly without having to make an additional In-App Purchase, or purchase multiple copies via the Volume Purchase Program (VPP). Educational institutions can take advantage of the VPP to purchase multiple copies at a discounted price. You may choose to try out the separate PianoGato composer app, which is available for free, before purchasing PianoGato P2.
Use PianoGato P2 to compose and play back piano compositions anywhere, anytime. Compose your songs using standard music notations on a score sheet, adjust playback settings and then listen to your compositions one at a time or together as part of a playlist.
PianoGato P2 composer is designed for:
• Piano music lovers wishing to listen to their favorite songs for which they have score sheets;
• Professional and amateur musicians to compose and listen to songs on-the-go;
• Music students learning music composition and notations;
• Pianists of all levels learning a new piece and wishing to listen to the whole song, or a section of the song; and
• Learners of music symbols, and in particular, how they are played back on the piano.
The Basic Version includes the following features:
• Time Signature: 4/4;
• Key Signature: C Major;
• Tempo: Allegro (crotchet/quarter note) at 120 bpm;
• Note durations from breve down to semi-quaver;
• Accidentals: sharp, flat, natural, double sharp, double flat;
• Up to four different parts/voices;
• Rendering of compositions for playback;
• Share rendered compositions with friends and colleagues;
• Export compositions as Lilypond source files, which can then be compiled to generate pdf and midi files;
• Management of playlists for the play back of compositions; and
• Editing of composition meta data, such as composer name, version and song name.
The PianoGato Composer Extras Package, which is included in PianoGato P2, offers the full range of piano composition options, such as:
• Configurable key and time signatures;
• Note durations down to the hundred twenty-eighth (semihemidemisemiquaver) note;
• Dotted notes;
• Grace notes;
• Accidentals within ornaments;
• Octave changes;
• Pickup measures;
• Tempo specifications;
• Changes in tempo;
• Time and key signature changes;
• Coda sections;
• Adjustable playback dynamic velocities; and
• Velocity balances between the different parts/voices.
Support for iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't do anything!!
The top "bar" showing the notes of various values won't stay on anything else but the 64th note. I try to scroll to the note I need to to input and it just moves itself to the end. So far I hate it! How on earth do you insert a simple quarter note? I have read the instructions and it just doesn't work. If the app does what it claims I'd be happy to give it a proper review.
- Tanadium Pte. Ltd.
- 78.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Tanadium Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- PianoGato P2 Composer Extras Package
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.