Compose and play back piano compositions anywhere, anytime. Compose your songs using standard music notations on a score sheet, adjust playback settings and then listen to your compositions one at a time or together as part of a playlist.
PianoGato composer is designed for:
• Piano music lovers wishing to listen to their favorite songs for which they have score sheets;
• Professional and amateur musicians to compose and listen to songs on-the-go;
• Music students learning music composition and notations;
• Pianists of all levels learning a new piece and wishing to listen to the whole song, or a section of the song; and
• Learners of music symbols, and in particular, how they are played back on the piano.
PianoGato composer is downloaded and installed as a Basic Version with simple composition options available by default. Upgrade from within the app to enable all composition options by purchasing the Composer Extras Package via an In-App Purchase.
The Basic Version includes the following features:
• Time Signature: 4/4;
• Key Signature: C Major;
• Tempo: Allegro (crotchet/quarter note) at 120 bpm;
• Note durations from breve down to semi-quaver;
• Accidentals: sharp, flat, natural, double sharp, double flat;
• Up to four different parts/voices;
• Rendering of compositions for playback;
• Share rendered compositions with friends and colleagues;
• Export compositions as Lilypond source files, which can then be compiled to generate pdf and midi files;
• Management of playlists for the play back of compositions; and
• Editing of composition meta data, such as composer name, version and song name.
In addition to the features in the Basic Version, the PianoGato Composer Extras Package offers the full range of piano composition options, such as:
• Configurable key and time signatures;
• Note durations down to the hundred twenty-eighth (semihemidemisemiquaver) note;
• Dotted notes;
• Grace notes;
• Accidentals within ornaments;
• Octave changes;
• Pickup measures;
• Tempo specifications;
• Changes in tempo;
• Time and key signature changes;
• Coda sections;
• Adjustable playback dynamic velocities; and
• Velocity balances between the different parts/voices.
If you are looking to purchase the Composer Extras Package for multiple copies of PianoGato composer then please consider purchasing the separate PianoGato P2 app, which comes with the Composer Extras Package installed. You may purchase multiple copies of PianoGato P2 and take advantage of the benefits associated with the Volume Purchase Program, subject to eligibility. See Apple's Volume Purchase Program for details.
Support for iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well Worth The Cost
You are very limited to what you can do with the free edition so I put down $10 for the entire thing and it was very worth it. It's tough to use at first but I, for the most part, understand how to use this app entirely and I couldn't be happier. I play piano and like writing my own sheets of existing music or if the sheets don't exist I make them myself. This is excellent, if you are interested in making your own music buy this, don't be cheap, this was a good investment.
Fix this crashing issue!!
Many years back I got this app in hopes I could quietly create a song at 12:00 am so I wouldn't wake my family by playing the piano so late. However, it seems that after I place down 3 notes, which was hard to do, if I try to place any more than that and try to play it, it would continually crash. I thought it was just my iPod 4 that was the problem, since many things would crash. Now, in 2016, this app has not been improved one bit. It still crashes and I now have an iPhone 6, which rarely crashes apps. Very, VERY, disappointed with this performance of this app, and will never, EVER, download it again and waste space.
This a great app even for the price of getting the full version. I would love it if you would come out with an update to fix some of the things that crash the app i.e trill, and tempo change etc. but otherwise absolutely amazing
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tanadium Pte. Ltd.
- 81.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Tanadium Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- PianoGato Composer Extras Package $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.