PicCollage is the easiest and most fun app to edit photos!
Choose from hundreds of photo grids, exclusive stickers, and festive background patterns.
Use our intuitive tools to quickly clip, draw, and decorate your collages!
"Whether you're 6 or 106, you'll find the free Pic Collage app an excellent way to dress up your photo collection and share your handiwork." -USA Today
It could be the fastest way you'll ever find to organize a batch of photos ... and can turn your image into a real postcard." - LA Times
- Grids: Instant layouts to quickly arrange photos from your gallery or Facebook.
- Stickers & Backgrounds: Thousands of exclusive stickers and backgrounds from collaborations with our favorite artists and illustrators.
- Cards: Templates to quickly create unique messages for any holiday.
- Freestyle Mode: Lets you create collages that are 100% you.
- Cut-Out: Snip your photos by tracing shapes with your finger.
- Doodle: Draw on your collage to write messages, add emphasis, or illustrate something new.
- Sharing: After creating you can easily tap through to share your collage on your social accounts.
- Gifting: Print your photos on a custom phone case or turn them into a real holiday greeting card!
-VIP Templates: VIP Subscribers now get even more exclusive goodies! Never-before-seen premium templates are now included in VIP with more coming in each update.
- Spring Content: New spring and birthday options for stickers and backgrounds.
- 2020 Content: New cards, stickers and backgrounds and even calendar templates!
- Updated to support iOS 13!
Easy and Fast
Create a photo collage in seconds with our photo grid feature. Get inspired with a wide variety of grid layouts and pre-designed cards OR use the freestyle mode to create a photo collage in your own unique style. PicCollage’s app interface is fun and friendly to give you the most options for how you want to create, without getting overwhelming. Collaging should be relaxing and fun!
Unleash Your Creativity
PicCollage brings templates and customization together to give you everything you need to get inspired. Create quick and easy collages to share during a party, or take your time and make a truly freestyle to flex your skills! PicCollage gives you everything you need to tell your story!
The PicCollage Premium is a subscription that provides access to enhanced features and ads and watermark removal.
- Annual: $35.99 USD /year
- Monthly: $4.99 USD /month
Payments and Renewal:
- The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription auto-renews at the end of each period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period per the plan you selected.
- You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Apple Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active period.
We’re so happy you choose us as your favorite photo collage and photo editor app and excited to see what you make!
PicCollage(TM) and “Pic Collage” are trademarks of Cardinal Blue Software.
Terms of Service: http://cardinalblue.com/tos
Fixed an issue where camera may repeatedly trigger, blocking from being able to select photos.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty great 👍🏼
Def worth downloading even if u do not sign up for the VIP. There is plenty to choose from to create awesome personalized photos, cards, etc. I had joined their VIP n I loved it. I love how u can create birthday cards to send digitally and calendars, thank you cards n so much more personalized with a photo(s) or just even txt. I used it often & tho this apps VIP payment is reasonable and low cost, with all the others I had signed up for it was well over $150 a month n that’s just crazy. So I canceled them all to c which I genuinely used enough to warrant spending $ on them and if I even needed to. So now not being VIP I most times feel I am still able to create some really cute pics/cards/etc n I am grateful that there r some pretty great options for the templates for all the holidays n cards etc. tho borders and stickers. . . I remember way bck when this app had loads of free download options for stickers, borders etc. so if there were say 10 holiday border options for Halloween, there’d always be at least 1 or 2 FREE ones for u. Not anymore. U have to pay $1.99-$2.99 for one lil set of borders or stickers n it just is a waste IMO since I will use it once n most likely not again so... nah. I still was able to create a super adorable picture of my little guy n u usually can without being VIP. I just wish there were more free options for us to use in regards to stickers n borders etc.
I’m a long time user of PicCollage and I love it! I have an account and have made some lovely friends, which has been incredible. I have a few problems though. There are ads that pop up when you post something, one of them is for a type of birth control. This isn’t an appropriate ad to be showing (it has been the only ad I’ve seen for months). The majority of the PC population is in middle school or high school, and that ad is geared towards people who are older than high school age. As someone in high school, I am uninterested in this ad, and it wastes my time and makes me uncomfortable. I relate to many other users with these feelings.
Also, the most recent update (iPhone X compatible) has rendered the app itself virtually useless to me. I don’t know if I am alone in this, but I cannot view my notifications (likes, comments, remixes) or my profile, and I cannot post. When I try to see my notifications, I am directed to the website, and I cannot post or see my notifications there. This is a big problem for me because I’m very active in the PC community. I don’t know if others are affected (I’m assuming they are) but I hope this is fixed as soon as possible.
How piccolo change my life
Have you ever had one of those boring apps that have all of those ads just pop up on the page? Well I know just the right up for you so here's how it all started I've always wanted an app that I can post pictures on and have cool backgrounds that have stickers and wallpaper and frames. All of those things are amazing ❤️ piccolo to do all of that stuff for you and guess what it's free so here's how it started I was looking for an app that can do all of those things but all of the apps that can do all of those things cost money or they don't work or they load forever or there's too many links that show up on the page that cover up what you're looking at the list goes on and on forever so I was about to give up but then my friends told me to try one last app ☝️ so I said ok 👌 and guess what I tried it and it was awesome it had all of the cool gizmos that I listed above so I told my friends thanks and I still have it to this day so that's why I am writing a report about it but your probably wondering why I only gave pic collage 4 ⭐️ instead of 5 ⭐️ because I just wrote about how amazing it is, well here's why I don't like that you have to pay money 💰 online for just the STICKERS!!! I mean some of the stickers are 0.99 cents or 1.99 $ please change this
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Cardinal Blue Software, Inc
- 181.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Cardinal Blue Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $4.99
- Remove Watermark and Ads $1.99
- Annual $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.