Amazing photo editor and collage maker to share your best moments and memories! Just back from holiday? Put your photos together easily and keep the holiday spirit on your social media account! Pick from the best basic and natural FILTERS to make your photos even more special. PicJointer combines powerful photo editing tools with awesome effects to wake up your creativity. Liven up your memories with hundreds of different FRAMES, STICKERS and FONTS! Mix and match them in any way you like using the COOLEST LAYOUTS. You won’t believe the art pieces you will create with just a few taps!
PicJointer is the best photo collage app on the store with more than 5 MILLION installs all over the world.
• ZOOM, PAN, ROTATE and MIRROR your photos to create the best combinations!
• Use the easy PHOTO EDITING TOOLS to perfect your pictures.
• Create your collage choosing among hundreds of STYLISH LAYOUTS
• EDIT your layout by adjusting the FRAME, COLORS and PATTERNS
• Pick from hundreds of categorized STICKERS to decorate your collage
• Add colorful TEXTS with funky FONTS to make them even more expressive!
• SHARE WITH ONE TAP on Facebook or Instagram to make sure all of your friends see your masterpieces!
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=509987785
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
Just a small update for a quick bug fix and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT UPDATE
UPDATE: After searching for literally 4 months for another app as good as Pic Jointer USED TO BE, I had found nothing even close. So tonight I decided to re-download the app and try to learn how to use the new version. Upon re-installing, I found that it has been completely fixed since I left! Now, it could not be easier to use! I'm so thrilled that I can use this app again!
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Wow! I cannot believe they really went and completely ruined my favorite app with this update! They've made the app completely unrecognizable from the greatness it was before. Everything is hard to do now. And most things that I want to do, can't even be done at all any more! What on earth were they thinking? I already uninstalled the app and will be looking for a different collage-making app today.
Update is a scam!
I bought and paid for this app several months ago. It was my favorite go-to app for collage needs and I use it for my business. It had a very easy to use interface that I found preferable over other apps that do the same things. The latest update made major changes in performance and it is now difficult to use and simple things now require more steps. Very frustrating! The thing I’m most upset over is that even though I already purchased the app almost a year ago, all the features were locked and they now want to charge $4.99 a week to use it! NOT OK! I hit the button to “restore” my purchase so I have access to all the collages I did before, but now I’m afraid they are going to start charging by the week. I will delete the app and dispute the charges if this happens. I do not see a subscription listed in my iTunes acct so it’s kind of confusing. I want the app that I already paid for and I want it to function the way it did prior to the update... except minus the random crashes. P.S. The best thing about it was the ability to take a picture directly in the collage, that seems no longer possible in the updated version.
Developer Response ,
Hello, considering your review, we understand that you are disappointed with your experience on our app. First of all, we'd like to let you that if you already paid for the premium version of the app, when you tap "Restore Purchase" your purchase should be restored and you should gain access to all features and functionalities that you previously purchased. However, if this is not the case we'd be happy to help you find a solution. We are also pleased to inform you that since your review, we have been hard at work to polish the app and get rid of the bug causing the app to crash randomly. We honestly think that the app has improved significantly and hope you'll consider giving it another try. We'd be glad to provide you with our personalized help and invite you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m not sure what changed
I have used this app for a very long time and it was very simple to navigate. At some point, however, it stopped working as well. I’m no longer able to select what sized collage I want to use prior to picking my pictures. I can no longer place my pictures in the specific locations I want them to go. I have to work out before hand in which order to select my pictures for them to be placed how I want. And if, at any time, I make a mistake and need to change the order or number of pictures used, I can’t simply swap them out like before. I now have to delete my whole project and start over. Also, once I do complete a project, I have to delete, close out the app, and restart it if I want to work on a second project. I’m not sure what changed to make it be this way, but it’s quite frustrating. I gave a 5 star rating when I first started using this app so long ago. Now, I’d say it’s at 3 because I can still make a collage, it’s just not as simple as it once was.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re sorry about what happened to you and we’d love to make further verifications on what you reported: it would be great if you could send us more details via email to email@example.com. We’ll be more than happy to help you out so that you can go back creating your masterpieces!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easy Tiger Apps, LLC.
- 119.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bending Spoons S.p.A.
- In-App Purchases
- The best photo collage maker! $2.99
- Pic layout divider & splitter $2.99
- Weekly Premium Content $2.99
- Pic Jointer Premium $2.99
- UPGRADE PACK $4.99
- Pic collage maker with photos $2.99
- PREMIUM FRAMES PACK $1.99
- Weekly Premium Access $0.99
- HALLOWEEN STICKERS PACK $0.99
- BASIC FILTERS PACK $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.