* One of the Top 7 photo apps & Top 100 apps of ALL TIME according to Mashable *
Pic Stitch is a feature rich collage maker that stitches photos together with over 300 collage layouts, 20+ filters packs, 10+ border packs, robust video editing tools and allows you to add music to your memories.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful photo editor to give you everything you could want to make your pictures simply amazing. Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos into a collage, or produce a photographic series. Quickly combine multiple photos and videos into one beautifully framed picture. Then share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Pic Stitch is known amongst the photography community as the ultimate photo editor with powerful collage making tools and templates. If you have ever wondered how social media influencers, bloggers or content creators combine several images into one glamorous frame, this is the secret tool they all use to make their photos pop!
– Explore iOS 14 Widget Wallpapers featuring your most recent collages
– Discover recent social media Trending Layouts
– Browse over 300 different layouts
– Works with photos and videos
– 15 different photo aspect ratios optimized for sharing (i.e. 9x16 format for social stories)
– Add music you own from Apple Music / iTunes
– Customize photo borders
– Easy to use UI
– Amazing photo FX filters
– Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
– Share to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
– Save to your photo album
– High resolution export
Photo Editing Features:
– Quick Enhance: hi-definition, scenery, food, portrait, night
– Filter Packs: food, style, radiant, romance, noir, soleil, toy camera, wonderland, pop art, mystic, nostalgia, subtle, tital, wanderlust, jetset, spring, summer, beach, layer pro, cabin pro, grunge, brushes, visual fx, eeeeeats
– Effects: exposure, brightness, contrast, structure, warmth, saturation, fade, highlights, shadows, vignette, sharpen
– Stickers: decorate your photo collage with your favorite stickers powered by Giphy
– Text Editor: insert text overlays and select your choice of font styles, colors, backgrounds, shadows and more
– Audio Editor: add your favorite songs from Apple Music/iTunes to bring your pictures to life
– Drawing Editor: add your own touch to each photo by selecting a drawing tool of your choice
– Meme Editor: turn your photo collage into a meme with a simple template that adds text where it matters most
– Watermark Editor: add your own brand logos or create custom watermarks with text, date and time stamps
– Frame Editor: white, black, vertical, horizontal, banners, bars
– Overlay Editor: circles, pentagons, squares, rectangles, diamonds, grid lines
– Rotate & Reflect: left, right, horizontal, vertical
– Portrait Editors: blemish, blur, whiten, redeye, splash, sharpen, focus
– Crop Tool: 1x1, 1x2, 2x1, 4x6, 6x4, 3x4, 4x3, 5x7, 7x5, 8x10, 10x8, 9x16, 16x9
View our Terms of Service at: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Your feedback helps us make the app better! If you have comments or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
* Mashable Mentions *
Thanks for using Pic Stitch, a new app update has arrived. Special thanks for all of our Pic Stitch Pro subscribers, we appreciate your support! Here’s what’s new in our holiday update:
- Spice up your favorite 2020 memories by applying Trending Layouts, Seasonal stickers and Holiday borders!
- Showcase your top collages on your home screen with iOS 14 widget wallpapers, plus stay connected with friends & family by sharing on social media.
- To compliment the holiday spirit, all Pic Stitch users have free access to a small widget that displays your most recently created collage.
- Pic Stitch Pro subscribers unlock an exclusive widget that displays your most recently created collage in a larger format. As a Pro subscriber, you have access to all current and future widgets.
- To add widgets to your Home Screen: Tap and hold on an empty area of the Home Screen and enter the Edit Home Screen mode (jiggle mode) > Tap the + button at the top corner > Explore the Pic Stitch widgets in the Widget Gallery and add them to your Home Screen for easy access. You can also add Pic Stitch widgets to a widget Smart Stack.
- This update also includes many optimizations and improvements throughout the app.
We hope you enjoy this update and continue creating and sharing memories with Pic Stitch! Questions, issues or feedback? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Once again the best collage app in the store!
This is again THE collage app. Rich feature set, intuitive interface, and excellent options. The recent updates broke some key features I relied on, but they were VERY quick to address those with repair patches and the app is now better than ever. I highly recommend Pic Stitch for any collage editing you might need!
EDIT (19 June): I'm late to check the most recent patch by a week or more. Everything is working just as well as it used to, and it even feels more responsive, with faster load times. Thank you very much for your hard work!
EDIT (31 May): The latest patch definitely helped things. The export feature now works properly. Unfortunately, they seem to have broken a couple other features.
The 'Resize' feature now forces you to adjust entire rows & columns instead of just the joining partition between images. Just make your own template you say? Why should I have to if all I need is a minor tweak or two? About that...
The custom template menu suffers from the problem they just fixed for the export menu. When you try to set up a custom layout, it doesn't offer the option to save it (the layout looks like it might be blocking the save/export button).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using Pic Stitch and for taking the time to provide detailed feedback on each of our updates. We are always looking for ways to improve our app, so honest feedback from users like yourself is so valuable to us! We are happy to hear that we have been able to address your concerns with our updates. If you ever have any concerns or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will look into it for a future update to the app. 😃👍 Happy Photo Editing!! 😃📸🌟
Used to be free and awesome.
This app used to be free and awesome. It was my favorite collage maker. I loved all the options and even that you could create your own custom design. I haven’t used it in a while, so to my horror and shock I opened it today to find out that now most of the options are locked. And so is the the custom layout feature.
So it is not free anymore. I would have considered paying for it... till I saw the price. $29 per year, or $129 to not keep paying monthly. What??? This is just a collage making app. It not like you are getting a full fledged photo editing software. You are just putting pictures into little squares. It’s obnoxious how all developers now are trying to squeeze every penny out of consumers. I guarantee that few people will pay $129. Some might, probably by accident thinking that the $2.50 is a one time payment, not recurring monthly... but I guarantee that they would make more money and have more happy customers if they charged $2-$5.
Sorry, but I feel extremely cheated now and will not even use the free options. This app is getting deleted!! You have lost me and all my friends as customers.
Very cool. Very easy. Tons of value here.
I just got finished putting about 30 video editing and collage apps through their paces. For me this is the hands down winner. It does just about everything you’ll need to make straight videos with editing and sound/your music and collage/multi frame videos.
It has an easy intuitive interface and lots features only found on other much more expensive apps.
If that’s what you’re looking to do without paying a monthly “subscription” (*cough PicPlayPost *cough) this is the app. Well worth the one time price of the upgrade to the pro version which adds an unbelievable amount of additional features.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using Pic Stitch and for your 5-star review! 😃 Wow! We're so happy to hear that you like our photo editing app so much and that you are getting so much value from it! Glad you like our intuitive interface and the features that we offer! We hope you continue to use Pic Stitch for all of your photo editing needs! 😃👍
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Super Basic, LLC.
- 262.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Maple Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Frames Pack $3.99
- Borders Pack $3.99
- Grunge Effects Pack $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.