• A visual calendar to help focus your day
Calendar events are displayed on a 24h clock dial, representing the entire day. Easily keep track of upcoming events with a time-remaining countdown display in the center of the dial.
• Two calendar groups
The dial is split into two rings, so you can prioritize some calendars over others. For example, use the outer one for your own, and the inner one for your family members' or colleagues' schedules. Or just keep your work calendar and personal calendar separate.
• Visualize time zones
Tap on the current time to pull up a visual display of customized time zones. Easily see what time of day it is for international friends and colleagues.
• See when you're free on any day of the month
A 24h dial is neatly split into four parts: morning, afternoon, evening, and night. In month view, you can see not only on which days you have appointments, but whether you're free in the morning, or for lunch, or for dinner, on any particular day.
• See where new events fit
When you add or edit an event, you'll be shown when your other events are, so you can plan around them. Set appointment length instantly with our time slider.
• A widget you won't be able to live without
See your entire day on your home page, as soon as you unlock your phone, and how much time you have till your next event. Indispensable information, right at hand.
If you like PiCal, try PiCal Pro free for 7 days! Add more calendars, create repeating events, and support our small team of developers.
Information about PiCal Pro subscriptions:
- Monthly and Yearly subscriptions are available.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the 14-day trial period.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
This update fixes a crash on the Month view.
To access the new Time Zone feature, tap on the current time in the top-right corner!
Ratings and Reviews
Ooh, I could get into this...
Helpful to see the way different calendar items overlap in a 24 hour circle. Appreciate that it displays my already-existing calendar items (was able to just check boxes to include or exclude entire calendars). Very intuitive.
Helps me find time where my boss and I are both available. Also useful to find open meeting times with the part of my team that is located in Asia!
Great visual calendar
This is a great visual calendar that helps me organize my days! I am even able to keep track of multiple calendars!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Confident Interactive, Inc
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 PiCal
- In-App Purchases
- PiCal Pro - Annual $24.49
- PiCal Pro - Monthly $3.49
- PiCal Pro Lifetime Membership $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.