Be part of the creative community and share your passion with the whole world.
- Watch livestreams of your favorite artists or discover new ones
- Stream directly from your phone or tablet
- Stream directly from Picarto with every app that supports ReplayKit
- Stream together with your friends or host a private stream, where you can decide who can access your stream.
- Receive push notifications
- Multilanguage support
- Live channels of top artists
- Live chat functions
Share your creativity and choose from countless categories such as:
- Character Design
and many more!
For feedback and further support, visit us on: https://help.picarto.tv/
- New: Picture-in-Picture mode. Watch a stream while using your device as usual. (only for supported devices)
- New: Number of viewers is now being displayed in live stream mode
- New: Multistream, You now have the opportunity to watch up to 4 multi-streams simultaneously
- Improved: App Performance
- Improved: Transparent chat in live stream mode
- Improved: Portrait/landscape format in channel can be managed through the position of the device, not through a button anymore
- Improved: Portrait/landscape format will be kept based on the device settings
- Improved: Stream appearance in Landscape mode
- Improved: Channel/Recording Search
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was great but needs better filters. Too much porn.
I used to love this app and this site but PicartoTV has become unusable lately. 1. Because the app kept glitching because streams take forever to load. 2. The inability to filter inappropriate/unwanted content out. Almost every time, as soon as your hit the explore tab, you are assaulted by porn/nude shots and suggestive animal art. Forget trying browse through the the streams. They need to add something to the filters/account settings so that a user can block certain genres/content from popping up on their lists of streams. They have weak settings in place for that where certain works are labeled explicit but it certainly doesn’t stop users from X rated thumbnails. I have literally seen thumbnails of graphic sexual acts when I opened this app and that should not be. I really want to enjoy PicartoTV but I just cannot endorse this.
Getting better, but just not there yet.
The design is very nice, and there is a great community but, at least for the iPad version, it takes quite a while for a stream to pull up on a good internet connection. Many times I have opened the app only to find myself back at the log-in page. And although slightly less of an issue, the app is not compatible with any split-screen or mini player viewing. They recently advertised being able to stream directly from iPad, but that doesn’t seem to work either, with the stream still shown as being offline.
A streaming service for artists is an excellent idea, and we’ve seen some nice updates in the past, but they are so few and far in-between that I fear this app will never reach what it could be.
Honesty I’ve used this app since 2019, which I was wonderful to use then. Now I keep meeting the login screen and keep having to log in over and over again. Recently I started to use picarto again after my favorite streamer returned and my account has been acting up. So I decide I should just make a new account. I’ve wasted four emails on this app now and some in the past on the account activation, and I can’t even unregister those accounts to try again cause a message saying ‘account not activated’ hinders me from deactivating those accounts. When I find the email to activate the newest attempt of this app, it’s no longer open to activate. So this app really has just became disappointing.
- 3Logic Systems GmbH
- 47.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 3Logic Systems GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.